By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Sony Developers Project List (PS4)

Expect to see this being updated after Sonys E3!

Around the Network

No idea if Quantic Dreams project was a tech demo or not, they claimed it was so I wont add it

I added The Order 1886 to Ready at Dawn

Seems Sony is saving the big guns for a later time with ND and SSM ^^

Also Media Molecule and Quantic Dream remain to be seen, as well as Guerrilla Games second team. Thats a lot of nice stuff.

Aldro said:

No idea if Quantic Dreams project was a tech demo or not, they claimed it was so I wont add it

Also Media Molecule and Quantic Dream remain to be seen, as well as Guerrilla Games second team. Thats a lot of nice stuff.

yeah; they cant show everything right now; because there is still Gamescon and TGS.

Heavenly_King said:
Aldro said:

yeah; they cant show everything right now; because there is still Gamescon and TGS.

Im guessing we see Naughty Dog at Spikes VGAs like the last three years with UC2, UC3 and TLOU.

Aldro said:
Heavenly_King said:
Aldro said:

Im guessing we see Naughty Dog at Spikes VGAs like the last three years with UC2, UC3 and TLOU.

Indeed.  Sony is looking to having momentum until the console launch to drive sales; so they will show the games along the year.     M$, I think, showed everything they had to "kill Sony"; but they failed.

Around the Network
Heavenly_King said:
Aldro said:
Heavenly_King said:
Aldro said:

Indeed.  Sony is looking to having momentum until the console launch to drive sales; so they will show the games along the year.     M$, I think, showed everything they had to "kill Sony"; but they failed.

What is rather funny is:
1) Sony are saving most of their big guns
2) Sonys insane support on PS3 this year is 10 times that of Microsofts for the 360
3) MS giving all they got on the Xbox One is kind of still not leagues ahead of the PS4 funny enough =>

Ryse - The Order 1886
Halo (5) - Killzone Shadowfall
Forza 5 - Driveclub
Quantum Break - InFAMOUS Second Son
Black Tusks IP (No name given though) - Quantic Dreams IP (No ..official name/just a tech demo was given)

Then there's a bunch of indie games on both sides and probably stuff that's "console exclusive".

Adding the fact that Sony launches at a 100€ cheaper price, more consumer friendly around the online check + no drm, region free and a overall more powerful hardware (even if slightly) => Obvious choice is obvious.

Tearaway for Media Molecule. You haven't included that in the OP.

That Quantic Dream tech demo was amazing. Waiting to see the rest of it later.

Aldro said:
Heavenly_King said:
Aldro said:
Heavenly_King said:
Aldro said:

What is rather funny is:
1) Sony are saving most of their big guns
2) Sonys insane support on PS3 this year is 10 times that of Microsofts for the 360
3) MS giving all they got on the Xbox One is kind of still not leagues ahead of the PS4 funny enough =>

Ryse - The Order 1886
Halo (5) - Killzone Shadowfall
Forza 5 - Driveclub
Quantum Break - InFAMOUS Second Son
Black Tusks IP (No name given though) - Quantic Dreams IP (No ..official name/just a tech demo was given)

Then there's a bunch of indie games on both sides and probably stuff that's "console exclusive".

Adding the fact that Sony launches at a 100€ cheaper price, more consumer friendly around the online check + no drm, region free and a overall more powerful hardware (even if slightly) => Obvious choice is obvious.

Well, by how M$ prepared the showed it seemed to me like they had showed more exclusives. They showed Killer Instinct, Spark, have 1 (aparently full) 3rd party exclusive Dead Rising 3.   To be sincere It really seemed to me they showed more.   But I think Sony did not need to do that because of the last part of the conference (NO DRM).

mantlepiecek said:
Tearaway for Media Molecule. You haven't included that in the OP.

Ah yeah but hold on for a second..

Is MM consisting of two teams then? Since we know they're doing something for the PS4 yet have that going for the PS3?