By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Fantasy land nintendo fan boys live in.

is that the best yoyu can do, cant handle the truth.

-Hus

Ya, we cant handle the truth  http://www.vgchartz.com/  *cough cough*

you nin fanboys post more bs then me, are as biased as me if not more.

-hus

ROFL!!!! XD XD!!! Acually im just giving your clown-ass a taste of your own medicine and you cant handle it!

i dont hide my bias for Sony, why are you Nin boys to cowardly to do the same.

-hus

Is that the best you can do?  that was 3 stupid statements in a row whatevers left of your credibility is depleted. You shouldnt speak anymore for the sake of your fellow country men .........CANADA

Hus you are the man!

if the man was a dirty male prostitute that only has male clientele

I am WEEzY. You can suck my Nintendo loving BALLS!

MynameisGARY

Around the Network
weezy said:

is that the best yoyu can do, cant handle the truth.

-Hus

Ya, we cant handle the truth http://www.vgchartz.com/ *cough cough*

you nin fanboys post more bs then me, are as biased as me if not more.

-hus

ROFL!!!! XD XD!!! Acually im just giving your clown-ass a taste of your own medicine and you cant handle it!

i dont hide my bias for Sony, why are you Nin boys to cowardly to do the same.

-hus

Is that the best you can do? that was 3 stupid statements in a row whatevers left of your credibility is depleted. You shouldnt speak anymore for the sake of your fellow country men .........CANADA

Hus you are the man!

if the man was a dirty male prostitute that only has male clientele

lol kiddys proving how dumb they are, keep it going weezy.

http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=1552&start=0#end

all you have to do is read my last statement in that thread.

You are almost single handedly changing the name of Canada to CanaDUH..

you can't out smart me son.

MynameisGARY

alright Hus I'm going to give you a chance.

You say Nintendo is kiddy all the time and never make non-kiddy games. So tell me, what is a kiddy game?

Are Zelda - Ocarina of Time, Majoras Mask, Link to the Past, Twilight Princess, Wind Waker all kiddy games? OhWind Waker has cel shaded graphics, the series MUST be kiddy. Is it the type of game that makes it kiddy? Or is it the graphics? Is it the fact that there's not heaps of blood?

Is Metroid, Super Metroid, Metroid prime kiddy? How so? Are first person shooters kiddy now? Or is it just a Nintendo FPS that's kiddy?

Smash Bros? Are fighting games kiddy?

What about Project HAMMAR? there are videos of that, is that kiddy? (won't mention Day of Crisis, there's no info on that at all)

What about Advance Wars (best handheld strategy game)? How are strategy games kiddy?

What about Excite Truck? Are all arcade racers kiddy games?

What about Brain Training? Is THIS a kiddy game? I thought adults all over the world were playing it. It's marketed, aimed, and sold to the older crowd.

What about Wii Sports? How is THIS a kiddy game? All I know is parents all around the world are loving it. If it's being played by adults all over the world is it kiddy?

So tell me, what IS a kiddy game? What makes a game kiddy? Also, tell me, how is this not a range of
genres? How is Sony a better publisher? (note that Nintendo sells around about the same number of games as EA does worldwide, Sony has two games that sell, Gran Turismo and God of War)

I've given you a chance, you've claimed Nintendo makes NOTHING but kiddy games over and over with nothing to back yourself up. Now you've made a thread about it, and I'd like to hear your reasoning, what makes a game a kiddy game?

Once you're done, and you've got it off your chest, maybe you can join the rest of us in intelligent conversation 

Help! I'm stuck in a forum signature!

weezy said:

http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=1552&start=0#end

all you have to do is read my last statement in that thread.

You are almost single handedly changing the name of Canada to CanaDUH..

you can't out smart me son.

way to bring nationality into a gaming argument you racist pos.

Around the Network

yea the kiddy arguements need to go...mine is that the games seem to be going in the direction of lets just have ppl swing the remote around, but have no depth in the game. and no Mario has no depth. he saves a princess.wow...Zelda perhaps. but alas i probably will get a Wii later on in life, if just for SSMB:B alone, being such a great party game that it is.

-hus

ROFL XD XD!...enough Hus...seriously..you cant make yourself look anymore moronic(actually I gotta take that back..)

Once you're done, and you've got it off your chest, maybe you can join the rest of us in intelligent conversation 

-omgwtfbbq

right on brotha.

MynameisGARY

omgwtfbbq said:

You say Nintendo is kiddy all the time and never make non-kiddy games. So tell me, what is a kiddy game?

left bottom corner.

http://www.esrb.org/ratings/search.jsp

search by publisher, platform wii.

36 rated E for every one, 1 E+10 , one rated T for teen.

NOT one game rated mature.

Now that was some professional PWNAGE right there..Hus you try and get some sleep tonight

alright fellas have a good night it is 2:12 AM PT here in Costa Mesa, CA and im out.

MynameisGARY

weezy said:

-hus

ROFL XD XD!...enough Hus...seriously..you cant make yourself look anymore moronic(actually I gotta take that back..)

keep posting you nazi pos, go salute hitler.

from Cali, not surprising.  They have huge nazi gang problems.