By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Fantasy land nintendo fan boys live in.

weezy said:

that last respose clearly states how moronic you are..

Motorstorm is an "AAA" title apparently.....

Excite truck is a C Nintendo title.... IF that.. its is not a "killer app" just some launch bs that took 4 months to make. but might I add is still fun.

Nintendo is doing better than sony in EVERY SINGLE WAY possible exept graphics.

BTW..What is the best selling PS3 game in america? Resistance at 600,000.

OUCH

Pokemon got that in ONE week..and plus I HATE Pokemon.

Not every single way, PS3 definitely has better online than the Wii, since there is anot a single game with online support on the Wii yet in America.....

Thanks to Blacksaber for the sig!

Around the Network
NightStalker said:

i'm tired of the fact that you guys like to label Kwaad and Hus as fanboys when you guys vare guilty of the same. this whole site leans towards Nintendo and these two are out here trying to get their opinions out, no matter how brazen they are, only to be assulted by from all sides. with having to deal with all you guys praising Nintendo and the Wii like they are a gift from God I'm not surprised that posts like this are made. things need to be evened out.

to keep on topic I personally haven't seen anything on the Wii that has impressed me yet. sure Brawl looks fun, but that game is not even using the Wiimote because, guess what, it just won't work. show me something truly amazing being done w/ the wiimote and i'm sold. right now Wii Sports and WarrioWare just doesn't cut it. get me some games with some depth while you're at it.

You're right that most of the people in these forums seem to prefer nintendo, but i think they are all able to analyse the market more or less unbiased, but hus obviously isn't able to do this.

Currently Playing: Skies of Arcadia Legends (GC), Dragon Quest IV (DS)

Last Game beaten: The Rub Rabbits(DS)

weezy said:

i'm tired of the fact that you guys like to label Kwaad and Hus as fanboys when you guys vare guilty of the same. this whole site leans towards Nintendo and these two are out here trying to get their opinions out, no matter how brazen they are, only to be assulted by from all sides. with having to deal with all you guys praising Nintendo and the Wii like they are a gift from God I'm not surprised that posts like this are made. things need to be evened out.

to keep on topic I personally haven't seen anything on the Wii that has impressed me yet. sure Brawl looks fun, but that game is not even using the Wiimote because, guess what, it just won't work. show me something truly amazing being done w/ the wiimote and i'm sold. right now Wii Sports and WarrioWare just doesn't cut it. get me some games with some depth while you're at it.

-NightStalker

ROFL!@@!@!@!!@!@!@@!!@@!@!@! XD XD XD

excuse me that was just way too funny..

I guess people would think that since Nintendo is KICKING SO MUCH ASS

No one is denying the fact that Nintendo is doing very well, but all I hear is Nintendo is so great blah blah and "doom and gloom" for Sony and the PS3. just chill out ok. The PS3 is not an evil device that deserves so much hate. it is amazing piece of hardware, but right now it isn't selling as well as it could. one day that can possibly change, so i'm not going to automatically name it a failure. the Wii at this point is a success, but that can easily change as well.

nintendo_fanboy said:

NightStalker said:

You're right that most of the people in these forums seem to prefer nintendo, but i think they are all able to analyse the market more or less unbiased, but hus obviously isn't able to do this

well you can never be too sure of that...

StarcraftManiac said:

1) PS3 games aren't selling.

2) Ur saying PS3 has more support then Wii, that support was all announced before E3 or at E3 06.

3) Wii Hardware is selling at a ratio of 7-1 In Japan compared to PS3...

4) Wii software has 2 3th party million sellers. (And 5 total millionsellers with Super paper mario reaching 1 mill in the near future...)

5) PS3 ain't sellin (at 10k a week in Japan is REALLY WEAK) Because its a Niche system... Wii is for everyone, and you see that in hardware sales...

6) Wii has got the most announcements since 07... (Of which numberous are exclusive like Boogie, Nights, The sims, SSX Blur etc, mario and sonic at the olympics)...

7) Why pathetic online support?! It has weather channel, news channel, download channel, internet, and at 25 May Wii has online games... So WTF?!

8) Way inferior games?! Thats why motorstorm is selling so pathetic isn't it?!... Wii sells more hardware and more software... And Zelda has got higher numbers then ANY PS3 game... So are you fokin delusional?!

9) Only childish games?! Metroid prime 3 is gonna kick your ass... Zelda twilight princess wasn't kiddie, just start playing it, its hot... No more heroes, the godfather blackhand edition, All WOII shooters are cming... Disaster day of crisis... You call that kiddie, then I CALL YOU DELUSIONAL!

BTW: Your stuck in the past... When sony was on top...! Now your to stupid to admit that Nintendo has taken over their top position with DS and Wii vs PSP and PS3...

-Again: He asked for this post...

1 more kiddy bs.  Look at madden or cod3, very close in sales yet twice the wiis out there...

2 so ? it means games for PS3 dont it and soon.

3 selling more does not make the hardware any more powerfull.

4 yep and they suck, play 6.9, sports 6.5 from1up.

5 selling well enouth at 600, run for the fantasy wolrd once prioce drops.  And it will drop. 

6 lol wow so great, just killer apps all of them.

7 can you download demos, movie trailers, can you play a shooter with 40 people wiht no lag.

8 its killing Nintendos own truck racing game.  ps - a game can sell only 100k world wide and still be great (ZOE2)

9 other then Metroid what are these great mature games that Nin is making ??? (i said NIN in my post)

NightStalker said:

thnak you, someone gets it.

Around the Network

Hus, you are the most flamboyant idiotic sony troll.

all i can say is WOW.

Kiddy this kiddy that..your forgeting one thing the Wii is, and it is FUN. Game scores do not matter to a certain extent.

Troll on little one. Troll on...

I am WEEzY. You can suck my Nintendo loving BALLS!

MynameisGARY

sorry double post.

I am WEEzY. You can suck my Nintendo loving BALLS!

MynameisGARY

nintendo_fanboy said:
NightStalker said:

You're right that most of the people in these forums seem to prefer nintendo, but i think they are all able to analyse the market more or less unbiased, but hus obviously isn't able to do this.

hardware power, online, graphics, enviroment size, physics - dont matter

Nin apperantly has better 1st party game divesity then Sony.

this is what i hear from nin fanboys, yahh REAL unbiased

sure buddy.

Hus said:
nintendo_fanboy said:
NightStalker said:

You're right that most of the people in these forums seem to prefer nintendo, but i think they are all able to analyse the market more or less unbiased, but hus obviously isn't able to do this.

sure buddy.

You're a nice guy hus. You give me a laugh with every word you post.

Currently Playing: Skies of Arcadia Legends (GC), Dragon Quest IV (DS)

Last Game beaten: The Rub Rabbits(DS)

nintendo_fanboy said:
Hus said:
nintendo_fanboy said:
NightStalker said:

sure buddy.

You're a nice guy hus. You give me a laugh with every word you post.

is that the best yoyu can do, cant handle the truth.

you nin fanboys post more bs then me, are as biased as me if not more.

i dont hide my bias for Sony, why are you Nin boys to cowardly to do the same.