By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Fantasy land nintendo fan boys live in.

weezy said:

Hus, this isn't PS2 buddy. You are stuck in the past.

Tid bit time!

Motorstorm Release Date: Mar 6, 2007 total sold 252,166 in 5 weeks

A "1st tier" PS3 game...

I thought Motorstorm was a "killer app"? Guess not...

Super Paper Mario Release Date: April 9, 2007 total sold 218,761 in 2 weeks

I would call Super Paper Mario a 2nd tier Nintendo title. Little hype b4 launch. so next weeks sales figure will topple "the great" graphically impressive Motorstorm

THE TIME IS NOW.

ROFL

lol

Gundam Musou, 214,625 in 2 weeks, attachment rate 27%

Paper mario ......................................... attachment rate 9%

Motorstorm 5 weeks - 252,000k

Excite truck 5 weeks - 54,000k 

Around the Network

Dear Hus,

Scoreboard.

Loving Regards,

Us "kiddys" [sic] living in the nintendo fantasy world.  

HUS: Why don't you compare motorstorm (Which you thought to be a killer app) To a nintendo killer app, not freakin Excite truck... But Super paper mario... Oowh i forgot... Super paper mario is poownin it so you have to search for a game that is selling less!...

BTW: HUS, RESPOND TO MY OTHER POST IN THIS THREAT, IFF YA CAN!

THE NETHERLANDS

That Guy said:

Dear Hus,

Scoreboard.

Loving Regards,

I love your scoreboard posts!

Currently Playing: Skies of Arcadia Legends (GC), Dragon Quest IV (DS)

Last Game beaten: The Rub Rabbits(DS)

Hus said:
weezy said:

Hus, this isn't PS2 buddy. You are stuck in the past.

Tid bit time!

Motorstorm Release Date: Mar 6, 2007 total sold 252,166 in 5 weeks

A "1st tier" PS3 game...

I thought Motorstorm was a "killer app"? Guess not...

Super Paper Mario Release Date: April 9, 2007 total sold 218,761 in 2 weeks

I would call Super Paper Mario a 2nd tier Nintendo title. Little hype b4 launch. so next weeks sales figure will topple "the great" graphically impressive Motorstorm

THE TIME IS NOW.

ROFL

lol

Gundam Musou, 214,625 in 2 weeks, attachment rate 27%

Paper mario ......................................... attachment rate 9%

Motorstorm 5 weeks - 252,000k

Excite truck 5 weeks - 54,000k

Zelda 3.22 m about 50% attach rate

Resistance:Fall of Man:<1m 33% attach rate

PC, the best hardware best games - reality hurts dosen't it.

My websites

http://catprog.org

Online games that I play:

http://www.animecubed.com/billy/?Catprog

Around the Network
nintendo_fanboy said:
That Guy said:

Dear Hus,

Scoreboard.

Loving Regards,

I love your scoreboard posts!

The numbers don't lie, do they? Sony fans can say whatever they want-- but all we really need to say is "scoreboard"

i'm tired of the fact that you guys like to label Kwaad and Hus as fanboys when you guys vare guilty of the same. this whole site leans towards Nintendo and these two are out here trying to get their opinions out, no matter how brazen they are, only to be assulted by from all sides. with having to deal with all you guys praising Nintendo and the Wii like they are a gift from God I'm not surprised that posts like this are made. things need to be evened out.

to keep on topic I personally haven't seen anything on the Wii that has impressed me yet. sure Brawl looks fun, but that game is not even using the Wiimote because, guess what, it just won't work. show me something truly amazing being done w/ the wiimote and i'm sold. right now Wii Sports and WarrioWare just doesn't cut it. get me some games with some depth while you're at it.

that last respose clearly states how moronic you are..

Motorstorm is an  "AAA" title apparently.....

Excite truck is a C Nintendo title.... IF that.. its is not a "killer app"  just some launch bs that took 4 months to make. but might I add is still fun.

Nintendo is doing better than sony in EVERY SINGLE WAY possible exept graphics.

BTW..What is the best selling PS3 game in america? Resistance at 600,000.

OUCH

Pokemon got that in ONE week..and plus I HATE Pokemon.

I am WEEzY. You can suck my Nintendo loving BALLS!

MynameisGARY

i'm tired of the fact that you guys like to label Kwaad and Hus as fanboys when you guys vare guilty of the same. this whole site leans towards Nintendo and these two are out here trying to get their opinions out, no matter how brazen they are, only to be assulted by from all sides. with having to deal with all you guys praising Nintendo and the Wii like they are a gift from God I'm not surprised that posts like this are made. things need to be evened out.

to keep on topic I personally haven't seen anything on the Wii that has impressed me yet. sure Brawl looks fun, but that game is not even using the Wiimote because, guess what, it just won't work. show me something truly amazing being done w/ the wiimote and i'm sold. right now Wii Sports and WarrioWare just doesn't cut it. get me some games with some depth while you're at it.

-NightStalker

ROFL!@@!@!@!!@!@!@@!!@@!@!@! XD XD XD

excuse me that was just way too funny..

I guess people would think that since Nintendo is KICKING SO MUCH ASS

I am WEEzY. You can suck my Nintendo loving BALLS!

MynameisGARY

Ports are bad and all when they're not improved or anything, but what's worse are games being made forcing the Wii functions on them, why is the Wii version of Resident Evil some gimped House of the Dead style game? Capcom should have made another Resident Evil game, using everything that made the last resident evil so good.

They are also porting Resident Evil 4 to the Wii (this is the second console it gets ported to after the PS2 and at least that time they added a load of new features)...

Damn you Capcom!!!!! I will obviously retract this if the game turns out better than the crap that it's looking like now... 

Thanks to Blacksaber for the sig!