By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - When Super Smash Bros. Brawl comes out....

Fox... i devastate people with his speed and up smash attack. BTW, anyone else get in the habit of using the c-stick for smash moves in Melee? I did, and played so much vs. mode that when i went to single player i forgot that the c-stick changed the camera...

Around the Network

Sonic or pokemon trainer (i think he should be renamed ash)
Also if pacman is in it, I will work hard to play as him

First; Mario, that's just a bad habit ...

Then S-O-N-I-C! And im gonna train on playing with this little hedgehog! 

THE NETHERLANDS

For new characters, I'll try Pit first. But I'll probably end up sticking with my Melee man, Link.

samus, then diddy when i unlock him unless he's playable from the beginning

Switch Friend Code - 3664 - 9964 - 9777

Smash Ultimate Alias - Happy Lion

Mains: Donkey Kong, King K. Rool, Diddy Kong

Around the Network

ill be playing on megaman :(

Random character, random opponent, and random stage. I'll end up probably as Mario vs Link in temple stage with my luck lol XD.

Soriku said:
Link.

Swords + All other weaponry > All

I thought you weren't gonna get SSBB? Gonna play it at a friends house? and Fox! :D

Sonic- He's the best when it comes to air combat and combos plus after you use his up-b you can still attack! Also his final smash rocks. My second would be Link. He was my main in melee. Third would be Kirby. They made him strong again! Other characters I'll use a lot are Mario, Metaknight, Pit, Bowser, and Yoshi.

Official member of the Sonic Support Squad!

Bet with OriGin: Within 1 year Super Smash Bros. Brawl will be ahead of Mario Kart Wii (when aligning the one whole year from each region). 2 week ban from Vgchartz for the loser. Edit: Darn! Looks like OriGin will win.

ZELDA then SHEIK then... kIrBy???