By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Samsung Galaxy S4 to have 8 core processor, to be unveiled on March 14th?

Otakumegane said:
bananaking21 said:
this is crazy, why the hell would a phone need an 8 core CPU and GPU? to play angry birds? what the fuck is this nonsense! 4 cores is MORE than enough!

4G Maplestory. 

i didnt get it, lol

Around the Network
bananaking21 said:
Otakumegane said:
bananaking21 said:
this is crazy, why the hell would a phone need an 8 core CPU and GPU? to play angry birds? what the fuck is this nonsense! 4 cores is MORE than enough!

4G Maplestory. 

i didnt get it, lol

It's fine then.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/profile/92109/nintendopie/ Nintendopie  Was obviously right and I was obviously wrong. I will forever be a lesser being than them. (6/16/13)

NobleTeam360 said:
bananaking21 said:
NobleTeam360 said:
Pointless for a phone to have that many processors.

dont forget the 8 core GPU as well

Lol really? maybe they plan on putting next gen games on the phone who knows lol. 

yup "So far we know that the Samsung Galaxy S IV will sport a 4.99" Super AMOLED display of Full HD resolution, an Exynos 5 Octa chipset with 8-core processor, 8-core Mali-T678 GPU, 2 GB RAM" this is according to GSMarena, a really good mobile site if you ask me. maybe that destiny app is next gen and it needs 8 cores to run? :-p

bananaking21 said:
EricFabian said:
bananaking21 said:

this. I still don't know why some sp have more than 2 cores

im planning on getting the xperia Z, but in a year or two once the price is really down. the only reason why is because i have a galaxy wonder. one core. and its terrible, the thing is SLOW. so im getting a 4 core mobile just because i got bit in the ass with a single core phone. 

I have a Lumia 920 and it is so f*cking good. I love it (until now). Xperia Z is really cheap in my city, but I don't want one

and now that you said, my brother has one single core sp and hell, it's soooooo slow.

Click HERE and be happy 

Smartphone people prefer quality-specs to price, the day of 4K phones will arrive like 1080p phones arrived today. Many people are waiting for S4 announcement-specs to decide if they buy a S4 or Sony Xperia Z.

Around the Network
EricFabian said:
bananaking21 said:
EricFabian said:
bananaking21 said:

im planning on getting the xperia Z, but in a year or two once the price is really down. the only reason why is because i have a galaxy wonder. one core. and its terrible, the thing is SLOW. so im getting a 4 core mobile just because i got bit in the ass with a single core phone. 

I have a Lumia 920 and it is so f*cking good. I love it (until now). Xperia Z is really cheap in my city, but I don't want one

and now that you said, my brother has one single core sp and hell, it's soooooo slow.

to be fair also, samsung did a SHIT of a job on this phone. sometimes it literaly takes me 2-3 minutes to just make a phone call. really? i mean stop what im doing, close the app or broweser or what ever, open the dailer and call takes 2 or 3 minutes? plus the phone keeps lagging, software keeps fucking up. its not just my model, both my brothers have it and we all have the same problems. i will never, ever buy a samsung phone again. ill go back to sony. 

Hopefully it does get announced. I pay a $29 plan for my s2 and hopefully I can get the s3 at the same price! The announcement should bring the price down for the s3.

If I don't get a windows phone that is. Who needs a phone that powerful?

bananaking21 said:
EricFabian said:
bananaking21 said:
EricFabian said:
bananaking21 said:

to be fair also, samsung did a SHIT of a job on this phone. sometimes it literaly takes me 2-3 minutes to just make a phone call. really? i mean stop what im doing, close the app or broweser or what ever, open the dailer and call takes 2 or 3 minutes? plus the phone keeps lagging, software keeps fucking up. its not just my model, both my brothers have it and we all have the same problems. i will never, ever buy a samsung phone again. ill go back to sony. 

NO.

COME TO NOKIA SIDE OF THE FORCE. lol

Click HERE and be happy 

And the battery lol

ethomaz said:
And the battery lol

maybe 5 minutes. I'll be fine with it

Click HERE and be happy