By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - What do you do on your spare time *Besides Gaming*

I play alot of basketball/baseball, Florida beaches and working out. Also i love watching the History channel and the big bang theroy. 

Yours?

Around the Network

Study objective-c, and cook homemade food.

When nor working and gaming, I might be socially drinking with friends or playing football/basketball. Or watching some movies with the girlfriend, nothing too exciting.

When I'm not gaming, I'm probably in lectures or writing reports. Other than that I like to cook some new stuff whenever I can. I love cooking. And I was write fanfictions. That's another hobby of mine.

Besides gaming? Studying/working, hanging out (though, that often involves some gaming), TV shows, anime, movies. I recently got back into drawing/painting (digitally, on PC).

Around the Network

I usually tinker with my PC. Get things that I neglected done. Watch shows/moves with my friend.

I direct, shoot and edit a webserie (common project with friends and other people from theater school programs, family members). Also, I'm writing a book and waiting for the approval process :)

I started working out and running and all that good stuff in December, and I like the results :)

Been away for a bit, but sneaking back in.

Gaming on: PS4, PC, 3DS. Got a Switch! Mainly to play Smash

Manga and Anime.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/profile/92109/nintendopie/ Nintendopie  Was obviously right and I was obviously wrong. I will forever be a lesser being than them. (6/16/13)

aaaw, I thought my old thread just got bumped :(

Anyways. Drawing, warhammer, cooking.

A way to make an epic chili is to not use canned tomatoes, and stick to fresh tomatoes (that have a lot more water in them, so you don't need beans in tomato sauce, instead use fresh beans) and other fresh ingredients. Use diced beef instead of minced meat, and chipotle instead of regular chili. Also, a little megadeath sauce or similar extract sauce will make it manlier :D

I LOVE ICELAND!