By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Meeting Live Stream -Feb 20th 23:00 GMT (Ended)

anyone who wants to watch the playstation meeting live it will be available most of the sites right now the confirmed sites that I know are IGN, GT, PSBlog, PS Home, and GS so far, I hope this helps u guys. :)

Around the Network
Kresnik said:
Conegamer said:

I reckon we will see a Vita redesign, or price cut at least. 3rd party games? I don't think so.

If they even mention Vita at the conference, I will consider it a success.  Seems to be geared towards being all about PS4.  

Perhaps, I just have a feeling at the start they'll go over the history of Playstation etc. and then talk about the Vita, to settle investors more than anything. Even if only briefly.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

re-tagging

axumblade said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
I really doubt this event will have anything for vita. They didn't spend time on other consoles during the vita PS Meeting either iirc. Would bea pleasant surprise for sure however

Could very well talk about Vita integration and crossplay options for the Vita. That's probably it if I had to guess. Maybe casually touch on the "4G" model supposedly coming out.

Yeah I don't expect anything outside of things that may have a direct connection with the PS4. Maybe some new stuff will come during the retailer meeting event they have soon after

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Evolution: Playstation 3

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=-XF2pu-4rXc#!

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Around the Network

Re-tagging this and going to not post in 15 new threads between now and tomorrow.

Kresnik said:
Re-tagging this and going to not post in 15 new threads between now and tomorrow.

^^ what spyro said!

This is something to be hyped about. Looking forward to people created a stupid level of expectations only to troll whenever it doesn't reach their own outrageous expectations.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

PLUS

EQUALS

I really need to update the op with live stream links O_O

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson