By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Meeting Live Stream -Feb 20th 23:00 GMT (Ended)

GameStop opens a “First to Know” waiting list for the PlayStation 4: http://gengame.net/2013/02/gamestop-opens-a-first-to-know-waiting-list-for-the-playstation-4/

Around the Network

Soo headset bundled with every sku? Awesome.

I also don't think that because of the hardware specs mentioned that the console will sell at a loss or be unreasonable priced.

The fact that Sony and AMD have managed to fit a glorified 7870 gpu into an APU design is amazing. And seeing that this is an APU design, this will be power efficient and cheaper than individual component parts.

This is why they went with jaguar cores (they are tiny!). The entire architecture is built with gaming performance in mind, as well as energy efficiency and at the same time keep costs down.

As for the 8GB of GDDR5 ram....I'm hearing all over the place that this is just outright expensive.

But since i don't think Sony will be offering much else with the hardware other than the controller and the dual cameras, there's probably room for that expense.

Intel Core i7 3770K [3.5GHz]|MSI Big Bang Z77 Mpower|Corsair Vengeance DDR3-1866 2 x 4GB|MSI GeForce GTX 560 ti Twin Frozr 2|OCZ Vertex 4 128GB|Corsair HX750|Cooler Master CM 690II Advanced|

KylieDog said:
MoHasanie said:
I find the share button kinda lame. Like, who's gonna post videos of their gameplay so often?

Loads of people, have you seen youtube?  ...and that is just the people with HD recording equipment and software well built PCs to edit it all.

True, but now there will be a billion videos of the same thing which will be kinda annoying.

NNID: FrequentFlyer54

Around the Network

We know all the specs. Can someone show me all the features? pretty please?

CPU: Ryzen 7950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5
deskpro2k3 said:
We know all the specs. Can someone show me all the features? pretty please?

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=155511

The first four post have everything (the features are in the 4th post)... good read.

lol lol lol Kotaku over Gaf.

Can someone show me where I can watch the full conference video? I only caught the start and had to leave, I don't want to just watch all the individual trailers.

Dallinor said:
Can someone show me where I can watch the full conference video? I only caught the start and had to leave, I don't want to just watch all the individual trailers.

I only watched the trailers so far, and I felt teh wider context of each announcement was missing, and there are no videos of nongaming features, like the OS shots I keep seeing.

I'd love a link to the full presentation as well.