By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - VGChartz Greatest User Tournament 2012 - Stage 3 - Round 9

Going with Boutros on this one. His work in the COMG thread is awesome and much appreciated. ^_^

RadishHead is also an amazing guy and a great mod. Come back to us! D:

Around the Network
Conegamer said:

I think I'm still in it, yeah. There's a lot of very good users through, but also a handful of very good users to go. It'll be difficult whoever I'm up against to get through, but I'm hopeful!

The user you are facing is this one.

morenoingrato said:
Conegamer said:

I think I'm still in it, yeah. There's a lot of very good users through, but also a handful of very good users to go. It'll be difficult whoever I'm up against to get through, but I'm hopeful!

The user you are facing is this one.

All that link does is log me out. What a crazy link!

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Moreno, you broke the site with that link...

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

I don't want my appearance in this thread to influence people's voting in any way, but I did want to let those crying out for more activity from me to know that I promise to be more active on the site in the coming months!

Sorry for my absence xD

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

Around the Network
radishhead said:
I don't want my appearance in this thread to influence people's voting in any way, but I did want to let those crying out for more activity from me to know that I promise to be more active on the site in the coming months!

Sorry for my absence xD

Your appearance in this thread has influenced my opinion in some way! 

...but you don't want that I see...so I'll keep my vote as it is. Sorry!

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Boutros for his FFXIII love and all around great taste in games.

Next: http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=155240