By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The SNES is the greatest console of all time

the snes is the best over anything sony has produced even the ps2 reason is easy u play the games 99% of the time instead of 60% like cd games do.
besides if it wasnt for the snes the playstation wouldve never been made.

dick cheney loves me, he wants to take me hunting

mkwii code- 1977-0565-0049

Around the Network

SNES was my first console. It was awesome. But I like the Wii better!

I loved my SNES, I had like 50 games for it, had great fun hours with it

50!? O_O I had like 7.

I honestly think the Wii is the the best console ever ( so Far ). I was a bit late getting a console but became a masive fan of the Sega Mega Drive ( I played on a Spectrum 48k before that ).

If you had told me that one day I would be able to play games with interactive motion controls I would have joined in dreaming about the possibility's but would never truly thought it would come so soon.

Around the Network

@ bacon yeah bought most of them in flea markets, I could have bought as many games as I want cause they were only $5

i would tend to agree. i've been playing video games since the atari and the snes has all of my most beloved games and games i'm still to this day excited to play. the wii is a serious contender though, i'll wait till the end of this generation to comment further on that.

What about this ?

http://youtube.com/watch?v=co88Kcjep1M

I say Sony Playstation

PSN NAME : CommonCriminal

Now Playing : The Orange Box , Call of Duty 4 : Modern Warfare

KH3 Bet :

"I, Badonkadonkhr, risk 1 week ban by claiming KH3 will be Sony exclusive, if I am found wrong, I will also start a thread praising those who were right"