By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Final Fantasy VII/Kingdom Hearts Scenario Writer Assists Smash Bros. Brawl

http://www.cubed3.com/news/9418/1/Final_Fantasy_VII_Scenario_Writer_Assists_Smash_Bros._Brawl

Great story for Brawl confirmed

I am WEEzY. You can suck my Nintendo loving BALLS!

MynameisGARY

Around the Network

If they allow Nomura anywhere near Brawl, I will be forced to karate chop him in the throat and detain him in a dank, smelly basement until after the game is finished and released in every territory.

Hates Nomura.

Tagged: GooseGaws - <--- Has better taste in games than you.

Wow This game is really going to be the best ever..

I'm just wondering How the next SmashBros is going to Top this...hmm

Hi i'm new
Prediction:
EA will buy as many Companies they can,so they can make a super Console that
will have the most exclusive games, and Will win the next GEN
GooseGaws said:
If they allow Nomura anywhere near Brawl, I will be forced to karate chop him in the throat and detain him in a dank, smelly basement until after the game is finished and released in every territory.
You could use my basement

Crusty VGchartz old timer who sporadically returns & posts. Let's debate nebulous shit and expand our perpectives. Or whatever.

this is great news

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

Around the Network

sweet. Famitsu already said it had a great story, i guess now we know why.

You can find me on facebook as Markus Van Rijn, if you friend me just mention you're from VGchartz and who you are here.

finally a nintendo game with good story line??:O

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Brawl is going to have an epic storyline
This makes me happy

SeikenDensetsu said:

Simple, there won't be another Smash.

I don't even want another Smash after this one...this one seems perfect.  I could probably play this for decades.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

BenKenobi88 said:
SeikenDensetsu said:

Simple, there won't be another Smash.

I don't even want another Smash after this one...this one seems perfect.  I could probably play this for decades.

i dunno i would like too see a smash bros like a fps

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.