By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo Direct 2.14.2013 - Complete

On a side note, I think those LEGO City games are going to be huge hits. On Wii U and 3DS.

Around the Network
tbone51 said:
Metallicube said:
I really hope the conference isn't 3DS only, as I have no plans on ever getting one. Unless there's something like a 3DS Smash Bros or DKC announced, then I might have to reconsider.

Ummmm..... Dont Know If Serious??? SSB4 is coming to 3DS

Oh snap, seriously? Guess I'm behind the times with my Nintendo stuff, particularly 3DS stuff. I used to know every little detail about everything Nintendo related. I'm starting to slide..

If only I wasn't poor right now -_-

Metallicube said:
tbone51 said:
Metallicube said:
I really hope the conference isn't 3DS only, as I have no plans on ever getting one. Unless there's something like a 3DS Smash Bros or DKC announced, then I might have to reconsider.

Oh snap, seriously? Guess I'm behind the times with my Nintendo stuff, particularly 3DS stuff. I used to know every little detail about everything Nintendo related. I'm starting to slide..

its alright even though its been announce since 2011 E3 lol. You need to get a 3DS now! Whats Wrong With you???!!! There are some good games as of now! If you like SSB then get KIU! Its an amazing game and its creator is the creator of SSB!

tbone51 said:
Metallicube said:

its alright even though its been announce since 2011 E3 lol. You need to get a 3DS now! Whats Wrong With you???!!! There are some good games as of now! If you like SSB then get KIU! Its an amazing game and its creator is the creator of SSB!

Geez tbone relax lol. He said he's short on cash. He doesn't have to buy a 3DS right this minute! Smash Bros probably won't be coming out till next Holiday. I do expect the 3DS to get a DK platformer now that they've been revived (a renewal of the DK Land title would tickle my nostalgia bone). When the time comes he can explore the 3DS's impressive back catalogue, including Kid Icarus.

tbone51 said:
Metallicube said:
tbone51 said:
Metallicube said:

I do recall hearing about a Smash 3DS way back but I thought it was a rumor.

Like I said, limited funds at the moment. I also have a Nexus 7 with an emulator that handles all of my handheld gaming needs.

Around the Network

Wonder if we'll be seeing a Zelda 3DS game here. It's about time for a new one, and previous handheld titles (Spiriti Tracks) were announced February/March and released November/December. It would be just about the right timing as well from the last one...

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Conegamer said:
Wonder if we'll be seeing a Zelda 3DS game here. It's about time for a new one, and previous handheld titles (Spiriti Tracks) were announced February/March and released November/December. It would be just about the right timing as well from the last one...

if a zelda comes out your sig will be a done deal . Anyway if its Zelda plsssss No remake! A brand new zelda with ocarina of time engine! That would be epic as hellllll

tbone51 said:
Conegamer said:

if a zelda comes out your sig will be a done deal . Anyway if its Zelda plsssss No remake! A brand new zelda with ocarina of time engine! That would be epic as hellllll

Perhaps we could see two, one Majora's Mask remake by Grezzo and a new one from Nintendo EAD?

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Conegamer said:
tbone51 said:
Conegamer said:

Perhaps we could see two, one Majora's Mask remake by Grezzo and a new one from Nintendo EAD?

Sounds unlikely but would kill in sales! 2 Zelda titles? No way. Unless the zelda game (new) is this year and end of 2014 bring Zelda Majora Mask! Cuz we'll have zelda U that time (different platforms)

itsJabby said:
DélioPT said:
This is weird...

NOA says ND for 3DS and Wii U.
NOE says ND just for 3DS.

were probably getting google maps for wii u...and thats it! if i get more than that..im excited. 

:D
Well, they did say games. So, at least you`ll get more than google maps. More than europeans and japanese who aren`t getting anything Wii U related!