By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - US WiiU sales relatively low but consumers are satisfied

Tagged games:

pezus said:
I doubt much of this is due to Wii U to be honest. Not many have it and they asked only about Nintendo in general. More likely that Wii, DS and 3DS are what brought it up. After all, Wii had great word of mouth "on the street". If WiiU's word of mouth was as good it would be seeing higher sales.

But I thought all the hardcore don't like the Wii and all the casuals moved on to smart phones and tablets?

Around the Network
JWeinCom said:
What is this based on? Satisfaction with products? Customer experiences when they had to call customer service?

It's based on a survey by a research firm in the US. But like Baldrskies dug up, it's actually related to customer service...

So I'd need to update OP, sorry for the misinfo. I was looking for info online, but was finding it hard to get the facts. (Forrester charges a fee to read their articles)

Coming from a Nintendo fan, this is too small of a test pool, making Nintendo looking better than they appear. 7500 costumers, really? ~_^

And proud member of the Mega Mario Movement!