By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Has DS passed PS2 yet?

bananaking21 said:
Play4Fun said:
bananaking21 said:
riderz13371 said:
bananaking21 said:
a thread specifically made to mock another user. very mature

Who is he mocking?! I wanna know, give me the details!!!

read the op "I'm usually not that interested in these kind of things, but I want to the take the opportunity  to mock pezus."

It's just some friendly mocking.

Spare me your ****.

i would advise editing ur post. its not worth getting banned for my BS 

Fine, I will, but only because I am touched that you care about my well-being.

Around the Network
bananaking21 said:

the ways of VGC are magical! but trust me i understand them. i seen enough "joke" threads to know how they work. if he was joking he could have atleast said it in the OP. but he made a thread that he knows will start shit because every thread that opened this subjected started shit before. he could easily get banned for a joke between him and pezus because he didnt clarify that it was an actual joke. not even hinted it. and sorry if i seem rude, didnt want to be so specially with you since your a user i like alot, but it was just an oppertuinity to say my point of view

I don't mind you venting your opinion by quoting me. (Thanks for the compliment!)

And yeah, many threads on here are joke threads. We have all had to pick through them and identify which are just plain bad or just a joke.

atma998 said:
It was already confirmed here on VGChartz. DS passed PS2 like around 1 month and half ago and has now more than 640,000 units sold than PS2.

And the reason why PS2 is not being tracked anymore is because its sales are marginal.

Do I need to specify that I'm talking about SALES figures, not SHIPPED. Nobody cares about shipped figures.

DAT SOURCE

I loled.

bananaking21 said:
NintendoPie said:
bananaking21 said:

read the op "I'm usually not that interested in these kind of things, but I want to the take the opportunity  to mock pezus."

Sooner or later you'll learn the ways of VGC. We are all crude animals filled with hatred.

the ways of VGC are magical! but trust me i understand them. i seen enough "joke" threads to know how they work. if he was joking he could have atleast said it in the OP. but he made a thread that he knows will start shit because every thread that opened this subjected started shit before. he could easily get banned for a joke between him and pezus because he didnt clarify that it was an actual joke. not even hinted it. and sorry if i seem rude, didnt want to be so specially with you since your a user i like alot, but it was just an oppertuinity to say my point of view

I created a thread that I " know would start shit"?

This thread was merely created to find out wether Ds had passed PS2 or not. Nothing more, nothing less. There's no baiting or underlying agenda here. Calm down, sir. This forum has made you paranoid.

riderz13371 said:
atma998 said:
It was already confirmed here on VGChartz. DS passed PS2 like around 1 month and half ago and has now more than 640,000 units sold than PS2.

And the reason why PS2 is not being tracked anymore is because its sales are marginal.

Do I need to specify that I'm talking about SALES figures, not SHIPPED. Nobody cares about shipped figures.

DAT SOURCE

I loled.

Exactly. VGC doesn't track it because they can't, they don't have the ability.  The PS2 is still ahead.

Around the Network
Play4Fun said:
bananaking21 said:
NintendoPie said:
bananaking21 said:

Sooner or later you'll learn the ways of VGC. We are all crude animals filled with hatred.

This thread was merely created to find out wether Ds had passed PS2 or not. Nothing more, nothing less. There's no baiting or underlying agenda here. Clam down, sir.

im very calm sir, i entered here to see the discussion about the DS/PS2 to find out that second sentence in the OP, which frankly shocked me, and replied to something in your OP. you say its a joke between u and pezus, so i understood this is a joke thread. but now you say its not? im honestly confused to what this threads point is

anyways this is how i felt when you told me to calm down, lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IhmKxa_FMkU

atma998 said:

ROLFMAO. VGC stopped tracking PS2 long time ago, but in the meantime PS2 was still shipping, and believe it or not, selling! I suggest you read my posts in this thread where I make it clear how the PS2DS gap is bigger than 3,000,000 and the impossibility of DS closing it.

PS2>DS, if you wanna compare apples with oranges(updated ds numbers with outdated ps2), then yes DS>PS2.

NintendoPie said:
bananaking21 said:

I don't mind you venting your opinion by quoting me. (Thanks for the compliment!)

And yeah, many threads on here are joke threads. We have all had to pick through them and identify which are just plain bad or just a joke.

anytime! how can i not like some pie?  

and my point it, just make them obvious that they are joke threads. 

bananaking21 said:
Play4Fun said:
bananaking21 said:
NintendoPie said:
bananaking21 said:

This thread was merely created to find out wether Ds had passed PS2 or not. Nothing more, nothing less. There's no baiting or underlying agenda here. Clam down, sir.

im very calm sir, i entered here to see the discussion about the DS/PS2 to find out that second sentence in the OP, which frankly shocked me, and replied to something in your OP. you say its a joke between u and pezus, so i understood this is a joke thread. but now you say its not? im honestly confused to what this threads point is

You are obviously hysterical.

And the second sentence "shocked" you? Really?...Shocked? Kind of an over-reaction, don't you think?

Also, Like I said before, the point of this thread (as you can see by the title...) is "to find out wether Ds had passed PS2 or not".

Play4Fun said:
bananaking21 said:
Play4Fun said:
bananaking21 said:
NintendoPie said:
bananaking21 said:

You are obviously hysterical.

And the second sentence "shocked" you? Really?...Shocked? Kind of an over-reaction, don't you think?

Also, Like I said before, the point of this thread (as you can see by the title...) is "to find out wether Ds had passed PS2 or not".

yes i was so shocked i almost had a heart attack. and my whole point of posting in this thread is to say if your making a joke in your thread, point it out so people dont missunderstand what you meant, just like what happened with me