By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
Porcupine_I said:
Do you know that song by the strokes?

You mean the one that goes like this: 'duh duh dimm duh duhm du'? Yes, I know it

Around the Network
d21lewis said:
Where are my car keys?

You're sitting on them silly

kljesta64 said:
can i help you answer questions ?

No, I must do this on my own. It's a vgchartz rite of passage

man-bear-pig said:
NintendoPie said:
How did you come to sign up for VGC?

Me and my brother were arguing about what sold more out of Halo and CoD...so I found this site in a google search and lurked for a few months. Then, one day when I was browsing the forums, I saw a thread about Best Buy UK going bankrupt and I joined to share my story of how I inadvertently attributed to its bankruptcy. And the rest is history... ;')

You made BestBuy UK go bankrupt?

What a good man.

spaceguy said:
man-bear-pig said:
ANYTHING!

why have you not bought dead space 3 yet?

Because I've never played any of the other dead space games

Around the Network
deadly2choke said:
why did the chicken cross the road?

To get to the other side?

spaceguy said:
man-bear-pig said:
morenoingrato said:
1. Is this statement false?

2. Out of "yes" and "no", will the next word you say be "no"?

why have you not answered my first question? Why do I feel that you don't love me like you used to? And when are we getting married? I have to let my girlfriend know a week in advance to get out. LOL

1.) There was a hefty back catalogue of questions I had to get through first. 2.) Because you're paranoid? 3.) When the seas go dry and mountains blow in the wind like leaves

asmodee said:

Can you give me the password to access gooshack : http://boards.gooshack.com/

Thanks =)

Swordfish

man-bear-pig said:
spaceguy said:
man-bear-pig said:
morenoingrato said:
1. Is this statement false?

2. Out of "yes" and "no", will the next word you say be "no"?

why have you not answered my first question? Why do I feel that you don't love me like you used to? And when are we getting married? I have to let my girlfriend know a week in advance to get out. LOL

1.) There was a hefty back catalogue of questions I had to get through first. 2.) Because you're paranoid? 3.) When the seas go dry and mountains blow in the wind like leaves

So there's hope. LOL 

I had to throw a random question at you.

Do you want to play dead space? I have a extra copy of the fisrt if so. The game is by far one of my favorite games of this gen. It's horror survival / puzzle game. Oh and the 3rd so far is great. So 3 dead space games, all good.

Do you even lift brah?