By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Full And Detailed Analysis of Wii U's Power

*deletes post*

EDIT: Oh, it's satirical. How cute.

Around the Network

Thanks for the explaination. It was really great !

Fun post :D i approve of this.
So many horses and flops! amazing!

3DS FC# 4553-9947-9017 NNID: Bajablo

Torn-City - MMO text based RPG, join me! :)

The units of measurement should be converted into horse power throughout. That's what Americans are familiar with.

I laughed the whole text, good to see sense of humor instead of critics and anger....

Around the Network
asmodee said:
All we have to know > does UE4 works on Wii U ?

Unreal Engine does NOT work on the Wii U or anything else.  I mean seriousy, how can an engine work on a system WHEN IT'S NOT EVEN REAL?

Painful to read, stopped once I got to ram. At first when you said you weren't a tech guy but could tell which number was larger I expected you to elegantly mock the notion that the Wii U is merely on par with PS360. Instead I felt like I was thrusted into a nine year old's mind as he tries to act like he knows how things work. Sorry but it was just too much for me to digest.

JoeTheBro said:
Painful to read, stopped once I got to ram. At first when you said you weren't a tech guy but could tell which number was larger I expected you to elegantly mock the notion that the Wii U is merely on par with PS360. Instead I felt like I was thrusted into a nine year old's mind as he tries to act like he knows how things work. Sorry but it was just too much for me to digest.

But but... I worked so hard to understand.  I stayed up all night counting rams :'(

But how many GameCubes ducttaped together is it?

Love and tolerate.

Salnax said:
But how many GameCubes ducttaped together is it?

6 Gamecubes, 5 GBAs, one DS, one Dreamcast, 2 Jaguars, half a Sega 32X, and 11 Game.coms.