By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Full And Detailed Analysis of Wii U's Power

JWeinCom said:
TruckOSaurus said:
JWeinCom said:
TruckOSaurus said:

So Wii U is powered by Dodge Rams and NextBox is backed by Dodge Durango.

Dodge has the 8th gen in the bag!

Brilliant.  I'll probably incorporate that in when I make that into an article, if you don't mind.

No problem, go ahead. Really funny post by the way, loved it!

Glad to hear it.  This is basically a test run before I actually post it on my site.

Feel free to use my 'secret sauce' post as well if you find it funny.

Around the Network
JWeinCom said:
JoeTheBro said:
Painful to read, stopped once I got to ram. At first when you said you weren't a tech guy but could tell which number was larger I expected you to elegantly mock the notion that the Wii U is merely on par with PS360. Instead I felt like I was thrusted into a nine year old's mind as he tries to act like he knows how things work. Sorry but it was just too much for me to digest.

But but... I worked so hard to understand.  I stayed up all night counting rams :'(

The problem with counting rams is that you inevitably fall asleep half-way through.

Signature goes here!

timmah said:
JWeinCom said:
TruckOSaurus said:
JWeinCom said:
TruckOSaurus said:

Brilliant.  I'll probably incorporate that in when I make that into an article, if you don't mind.

Glad to hear it.  This is basically a test run before I actually post it on my site.

I was pretty amused, but I don't think the term "secret sauce" has been thrown around enough that people who aren't technically inclined will know what that means.

JWeinCom said:
timmah said:
JWeinCom said:
TruckOSaurus said:
JWeinCom said:
TruckOSaurus said:

I was pretty amused, but I don't think the term "secret sauce" has been thrown around enough that people who aren't technically inclined will know what that means.

Hmmmm, I guess you're right. Though that term is all over forums, most 'normal' folks don't read the forums. They probably wouldn't get the bottleneck reference either.

Does it play Nintendo games? I think that aspect is an important part of any technical analysis.

3DS Friend Code: 0645 - 5827 - 5788
WayForward Kickstarter is best kickstarter: http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1236620800/shantae-half-genie-hero