By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - What PC game are you most hyped about?

Easily StarCraft II.

Left 4 Dead is going to be completely awesome, and Spore is mother****ing SimEverything, but StarCraft II will own my life.

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Around the Network

the sims 3 yeah

^great way to get free games and accessories for PS3,360,Wii,PSP and DS. Residents of US,UK,CANADA and AUSTRALIA (It actually Works i have done it and their is testimonials with pics)

Spore
Battlefield: Heroes
Battlefield 3
COD5 (JOKE)
C&C3 expansion
Final Fantasy MMO (rumored 2008 release)

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

SC2 and Lick king, even though i dont play wow anymore i'd still like to check out the new lands and new chars

I heard BF3 is comming out in 09, oh well... still gonna be kickass either way...

Battlefield: Hero's will be okay, the only problem is cartoon graphics... is XII that pissed me off hardcore.

Current Consoles: Xbox 360 Elite, Playstation 2, Gaming Rig, Nintendo Wii, Playstation 3.

Xbox Live: Jessman_Aus - Playing: Ace Combat 6, Fifa 09

Playstation Network: Jessman_Aus - Playing: MGS4, Resistance 2

Wii Freind Code: 3513-9191-8534-3866 - Playing: SSBB

Brawl Code: 1590-6125-1250

Xfire: J3ssman - Playing: Fallout 3, Farcry 2

Jessman: Fears the Mangina

^ ya celshaded artstyle doesnt belong in FPS...yet.

I'd imagine someone could master it in the future

I am WEEzY. You can suck my Nintendo loving BALLS!

MynameisGARY

Around the Network

Alan Wake

Dragon Age
Alone in the dark 5

Left 4 Dead.

That is all.

Hey Ben, do u have Live? Cuz we could play over GFW Live.

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."

StarCraft 2.

100% Coritiba Foot Ball Club!