By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - What PC game are you most hyped about?

Left 4 Dead.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

Around the Network

Fallout 3

Lich King is going to be awesome.

360 list?? Left 4 Dead is primarily a PC game. It's meant for PC, anyway.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

BenKenobi88 said:
Left 4 Dead.

Say do they have any minmium and recommended specs for that up?  I'm guessing i'm going to have to get a new graphic card, because while I just got this computer right before X-mas the graphic card somewhat sucks as i had to get an emergency prebuilt CPU.  Then again i don't care about lowering the settings as a game could have N64 level graphics and i wouldn't care.  Probabaly will want some extra ram.

Stupid cheap(yet expensive) emergency computer.

Around the Network

Tbh, there are few upcoming pc games that really hold my interest. RTS is my #1 genre, but I just don't seem to be into as much anymore. It's mostly console games that are getting my attention now, when just a year and a half ago I was completely ignoring consoles in favor of PC.

Starcraft 2
Left 4 Dead
WoW: WotLK

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a324/Arkives/Disccopy.jpg%5B/IMG%5D">http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a324/Arkives/Disccopy.jpg%5B/IMG%5D">

None of those... The Sims 3... I just saw a teaser video of it! Open world sounds very good to me! :)

Edit: Forgot about Spore! XD Looks awesome! ^^ 

Total War: Empires

"I thought what I'd do was, I'd pretend I was one of those deaf-mutes. That way I wouldn't have to have any goddamn stupid useless conversations with anybody. If anybody wanted to tell me something they'd have to write it on a piece of paper and shove it over to me. They'd get bored as hell doing that after a while, and then I'd be through with having conversations for the rest of my life"

Starcraft II hands down. Also if everything falls into place the right way total war empires but it will be tricky to balance that game out.