By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Epic Soul Sacrifice Music is Epic *UPDATE MORE SONGS ADDED*

Tagged games:

greato!

Around the Network

Yasunori Mitsuda pretty cool guy.

It sounds a lot like something from Monhun though. Like a mix of Jinouga with some Ceadeus.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/profile/92109/nintendopie/ Nintendopie  Was obviously right and I was obviously wrong. I will forever be a lesser being than them. (6/16/13)

UnitSmiley said:
Pretty awesome indeed. I can't wait for the game i've been hearing some great things about it.

You should be happy because the game will have a huge  demo very soon.

Predictions for end of 2014 HW sales:

PS4: 17m   XB1: 10m    WiiU: 10m   Vita: 10m

Aerys said:
UnitSmiley said:
Pretty awesome indeed. I can't wait for the game i've been hearing some great things about it.

You should be happy because the game will have a huge  demo very soon.

That is some good news indeed!

I was watching a bunch of Dark Souls Lets Play about a month ago and this guy EpicNameBro who does a bunch of lore videos about the Souls series lives in Japan and was able to try out the demo with a few people. He said he loved it and while at first he thought it would be a MH clone, he said it actually evolved that genre of games and he couldn't get enough of it.

I think this game is more than just a MH like, so much more, i cant definite myself because there is no game which looks like SS, EpicNameBro is not the only one to think that, based on those who tried ,its really unique, so different from what everything we knew before, the feeling seems to be so special!

All the Neogafers who tried the japanese demo are very excited about this game

And know, i learn they made an ambitous OST ! All in this game seems to be huge !

Predictions for end of 2014 HW sales:

PS4: 17m   XB1: 10m    WiiU: 10m   Vita: 10m

Around the Network

very sexy. very sexy indeed.

I find it absolutely amazing that people can coordinated together so flawlessly, and I absolutely love it when games use orchestrated music! It makes the experience that much more enjoyable in my opinion

This game sounds good.

Soleron said:
Not bad. A lot of it ambient/atmospheric rather than memorable.

says the guy with a pony.

you get goosebumps with MLP's theme right ?

darkknightkryta said:
I always wondered how much it would cost to use orchestras for music as opposed to synthesizers.

they don't buy them ,they rent them,  this is probably Abbey Road studio, Sony always makes music there.