By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Sony hires Google Chrome marketing agency, headed by creator of Halo 3 Believe + Gears 2 Rendezvous campaigns

Marketing is key, and SONY haven't been getting it right. Fingers crossed this produces some good results.

Around the Network

this is looooong overdue

I'm an idiot for not noticing this before now but did anybody notice that the little orb thing in the "Micheal" vid at 0:34 is from LittleBigPlanet?

I just noticed this..

Seems like all these changes are for the better and I believe Kaz is showing that is knows what he is doing. Suck it Stringer!

so far so good for this gen. but im still waiting on the let down. its coming i know it lol

Around the Network

Ooohh ooooh please bring back the demonic babies!

Great news. The God Of War Superbowl ad was terrible. It just made me bored and not want to play GOW.

I was walking down along the street and I heard this voice saying, "Good evening, Mr. Dowd." Well, I turned around and here was this big six-foot rabbit leaning up against a lamp-post. Well, I thought nothing of that because when you've lived in a town as long as I've lived in this one, you get used to the fact that everybody knows your name.

Yes, there advertising needs a shake up.

Too many games sent to their deaths.

Starhawk and Twisted metal come to mind.

Good for them. While the michael commercial was epic for us gamers, it really isn't a good commercial.

Finally!!! PS3 ads suck. Way to go Kaz, way to go.