By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - I had a dream about Sonys Q3 FY2012 earnings release

Tagged games:

Turkish said:

I'll eat one of my ps3s if they post a loss.

I bet you wish you never said that...

OM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM HUNGRY HUNGRY HIPPOS 

Around the Network
riderz13371 said:
Turkish said:

I'll eat one of my ps3s if they post a loss.

I bet you wish you never said that...

OM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM HUNGRY HUNGRY HIPPOS

Cool story! Waiting for a youtube video with Turkish eating ps3 for a dinner under a special sauce...

man-bear-pig said:

In the dream I was watching Bloomberg and the presenter woman said 'Sony have just reported $200m profit for the quarter' in an American accent.

You sure it wasn't Bane doing the report? Dude, get out a bit more.  Dreams of profits and losses is NOT what you want to be dreaming about.

richardhutnik said:
man-bear-pig said:

In the dream I was watching Bloomberg and the presenter woman said 'Sony have just reported $200m profit for the quarter' in an American accent.

You sure it wasn't Bane doing the report? Dude, get out a bit more.  Dreams of profits and losses is NOT what you want to be dreaming about.

If its any consolation, the dream I had last night was like a James Bond movie.

So my prophecy was wrong then. Damn!

Ah well, on the bright side I get to see Turkish eat over a kilo of plastic. Yay!

Around the Network

Guyz I was talking about operating profits.

Sony returns to black in Q3 on asset, product sales

Feb 7 (Reuters) - Sony Corp posted a third-quarter operating profit after a loss a year ago, supported by lower costs and proceeds from asset sales that are helping it offset weak demand for its TVs and other devices.

In the three months to Dec. 31, Sony posted a 46.4 billion yen ($496 million) operating profit, compared with a 91.7 billion yen loss a year ago. The result was below the average 72.1 billion yen profit estimated by six analysts surveyed by Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S.

Following a 67 billion yen loss in the previous business year, Sony stuck to its full year operating profit forecast of 130 billion yen, compared with a consensus estimate of 119 billion yen of 19 analysts.

Since the start of the year Sony's shares have gained nearly 60 percent, rebounding from 30-year lows, compared with a 9 percent rise in the benchmark Nikkei 225.

http://www.reuters.com/article/2013/02/07/sony-earnings-idUSL4N0B60ON20130207

Turkish said:

No you don't,   Now eat one of your PS3's.  I let man-bear-pig have the honor to make an thread about it.  Have a nice meal :).

Lostplanet22 said:
Turkish said:

No you don't,   Now eat one of your PS3's.  I let man-bear-pig have the honor to make an thread about it.  Have a nice meal :).

lol

man-bear-pig said:
richardhutnik said:
man-bear-pig said:

If its any consolation, the dream I had last night was like a James Bond movie.

That is progress.  When you have dreams of financial reports for videogame companies, and it isn't your business, you need to go and do something else.  It is like my case where I had a dream where the Knicks made a trade and landed Funderburke from the Kings.  You know you are out of wack with dreams when things like that happen.