By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - It has finally been decided as to who would win Goku vs. Superman

What if Goku wishes superman to disappear with the dragon balls? Aha!

Around the Network

goku gave the final blow and defeted superman but gokus luck was as always at level 1. so superman hits the sun and resurrected. if you guys didnt see that last part then i dont know. i think they were afraid of letting goku win because theres is so much background about supermans power its crazy :S

Tsubasa Ozora

Keiner kann ihn bremsen, keiner macht ihm was vor. Immer der richtige Schuss, immer zur richtigen Zeit. Superfussball, Fairer Fussball. Er ist unser Torschützenkönig und Held.

about transmision how do we even know goku wasnt concetrated ? and why didnt he see or felt supermans energy when he came back out of the sun ?

they did to much research on gokus and supermans powers so maybe they totally forgot to think instead of calculating numbers.

Tsubasa Ozora

Keiner kann ihn bremsen, keiner macht ihm was vor. Immer der richtige Schuss, immer zur richtigen Zeit. Superfussball, Fairer Fussball. Er ist unser Torschützenkönig und Held.

"Instant transmision requires concentration, thats why he wouldnt be able to use it in the heat of the battle"

Incorrect Goku was using it while fighting Cell in the Cell Games.

If I'm not mistaken Superman is invisible unless kryptonite, right? It always confuses me why people pit superman against someone else, when he is literally invinsible unless you have kryptonite on you, in which case, everyone in the world could beat him as long as they had it.

Seriously though, am I missing something here?

Around the Network

"Throw Goku into the sun... dead."

Throws Goku towards the sun, Goku teleports back to Earth. So no.

"Superman can stand the temperature of the sun, so if not throw him into the sun, grab hold of him and fly into the sun, lol"

Still wouldn't work, in GT the shadow dragon Nova Shenron could raise his temperature to being hotter than the surface of the sun. This attack didn't do squat to Syn Shenron who Super Saiyan 4 Goku beat the tar out of.

Goku is too strong, he can blow up a planet just concentrating, Superman is invincible, that doesnt mean he can beat Goku, Goku would eternally be kicking Supermans ass...until he eventually gets so old he cant fight.....omg Superman wins

Gilgamesh said:
Trunkin said:
irstupid said:
In respect to Goku's speed they calculated earlier. Their number is stupid.

Earlier in the video they said that instant transmission was "instant" Thus its speed is "infinity" Not whatever they calculated.

I don't really care who is stronger. I like both people. And as they said at the end. Strength isn't what their about. Goku's story is about overcoming odds of strength. Superman's story is about overcoming odds of diversity.

So wouldn't story wise Goku win the fight and yet Superman become Goku's friend or something like that?

I was under the impression that teleportation requires too much energy for Goku to make use of it in the heat of battle, which is why he has to rely on his natural speed.

Well when he fought Perfect Cell while using the Kamehameha he also used instant transmission at the same time to appear under him and blast it upwards.

I do remember that. Still, he did only do that once. I don't think he has the brain-power to teleport all over the place at will like Nightcrawler. Totally different universe, I know, but still...

irstupid said:
Trunkin said:
irstupid said:
In respect to Goku's speed they calculated earlier. Their number is stupid.

Earlier in the video they said that instant transmission was "instant" Thus its speed is "infinity" Not whatever they calculated.

I don't really care who is stronger. I like both people. And as they said at the end. Strength isn't what their about. Goku's story is about overcoming odds of strength. Superman's story is about overcoming odds of diversity.

So wouldn't story wise Goku win the fight and yet Superman become Goku's friend or something like that?

I was under the impression that teleportation requires too much energy for Goku to make use of it in the heat of battle, which is why he has to rely on his natural speed.

they say concentration not energy.

But later in the series goku uses the instant transmition to move around soley while fighting close quarters.  The clip they showed of him saying he can't concentrate was earlier in the series. 

Heh, I was thinking concentration, but I typed energy. I guess I just wasn't "concentrating" on what I was doing...

Erm. Anyway, I don't recall Goku ever really using instant transmission in a fight outside of The Return of Cooler, which wasn't canon. Then again, if SSJ4 counts, why shouldn't the movies?