By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Star Wars: The Force Unleashed -

Kasz216 said:
naznatips said:
stof said:
Too early to tell for me. But I'm intrigued.

Yeah, I'm starting to give it a chance... or trying to. Just hard to accept the concept, which is dumb IMO. If it's good, I'll get the PC version.

Yep, not to mention the Force is rising quicker in power levels then a character in DBZ. What with the pulling star destroyers out of the air.

Kinda makes the empires losses to the rebellion look like Darth Vader is an idiot. Why get in a tie fighter when you can apparently crash their battleships into each other? If you can do that you should be able to crush starfighters with your fingers, no?

Next Starwars game will likely involve sith lords pulling planets out of rotation making the death stars pointless.

I just might be pissed that i can't get KOTOR to run on Vista though.

I read somewhere that he's not pulling the star destroyer down, but rather killing the pilot. Still, it means he can kill people from a huge distance. Either way, it would man he was insanely powerful.

Around the Network

@Mistershine: No, he is pulling it. They are basing the entire game around insane force powers, and they've said from the beginning that he's pulling it. Not to mention the fact that a ship that big would not have just one 'pilot'. There would be HUNDREDS of people controlling its' movement.

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."
Sqrl said:
IIRC they said back in Dec that there would be no PC version of the game.

I could probably rant for an hour or more on that subject but I'll just call them retards and leave it at that.

PS - There has been a petition going around for the PC version for almost a year now so the may have changed it /shrug doubt it.

Oh, well then screw Lucasarts, they can go to hell.  The concept was retarded anyway, and the only redeaming factor for this was that it might be fun on PC controls.  I may get the Wii version, but I doubt it.  

It is confirmed that he has to be the most powerfull Jedi ever, that's why he can do all those crazy things

This makes me want to play thru Outcast & Academy again, I can't wait for this game.

The only teeth strong enough to eat other teeth.

Around the Network

@ thekitchensink - Thanks for posting that article. You've restored my hope for the Wii version. Still hope the dual-mode is online and has some capture the flag / deathmatch and stuff.

I say its the best lookin game on the nexgen consoles, and After seeing various gameplay vids, Im extreemly impressed. This game may sell 10 million combined with all platforms.

2008 end of year predictions:

PS3: 22M

360: 25M

wii: 40M

fkusumot said:
naznatips said:

No, I'm backing Legend on this one. You're reading too much into what he said. He's right that the Wii version won't be the same. We know that. It's nothing on the Wii, but it's just using different technology, and it's normal for him to question what they will do to define the Wii (and PS2) version since it won't be using the technology that creates the appeal of the HD versions.

Fair enough. I'm not sure what the appeal of the HD versions or the non-versions will be. I'm guessing it will be gameplay but everyone has different tastes.

Exactly. I never understood how graphics, the most artificial and cosmetic part of any game, could ever be considered even nearly as important as gameplay, to anyone but a total graphics whore.

I don't need your console war.
It feeds the rich while it buries the poor.
You're power hungry, spinnin' stories, and bein' graphics whores.
I don't need your console war.

NO NO, NO NO NO.

It's incredibly stupid that there's no PC version. Jedi Knight was the biggest PC franchise...it did get ported to consoles, but PC was the ultimate version...I don't understand how they don't even bother with PC this time!

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

Hehe, see boys and girls..when two mods are ranting about the same issue you know its messed up. They are normally so cool and collected.

As much as I like the work they do, LucasArts has their head up their own ass on this one.

To Each Man, Responsibility