By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Star Wars: The Force Unleashed -

Are you ready to be a Dark Jedi?  To be Darth Vader's apprentice?

Looks real cool, but is it a must buy?  I know I will.

http://us.i1.yimg.com/videogames.yahoo.com/feature/star-wars-the-force-unleashed-webdoc-3/1181782

You'll study the ways of the Dark Side, wielding inconceivable amounts of destructive Force power as you aid your asthmatic master in his quest for redemption. And along the way, you'll witness the convergence of the most exciting new technology to grace video game software in years.

The game takes place in the roughly twenty-year interim between the end of Episode III and the start of Episode IV.  As Vader's undercover agent, you take on deadly, top-secret missions all across the famous galaxy far, far away. It's a tale of duplicity, as not even the Emperor knows about your actions, and at the moment, neither do we.

Around the Network

A rent for me, I'll see it from there.

Havoc looks cool!

Too early to tell for me. But I'm intrigued.

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.

It'll sell tons. If the Wii controls work out great, it could actually be the superior version. Big "If" right there though.

I don't need your console war.
It feeds the rich while it buries the poor.
You're power hungry, spinnin' stories, and bein' graphics whores.
I don't need your console war.

NO NO, NO NO NO.

Around the Network
ZenfoldorVGI said:
It'll sell tons. If the Wii controls work out great, it could actually be the superior version. Big "If" right there though.

I wouldn't expect the Wii version to be anything good.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

stof said:
Too early to tell for me. But I'm intrigued.

Yeah, I'm starting to give it a chance... or trying to.  Just hard to accept the concept, which is dumb IMO.  If it's good, I'll get the PC version.

george lucas just takes a automatic withdrawl from my checking anytime anything new star wars comes out!!

It looks like it'll be pretty good. I can't imagine the Wii version though since a lot of the stuff they talk about in the previews likely won't be able to be done on it.

Legend11 said:
It looks like it'll be pretty good. I can't imagine the Wii version though since a lot of the stuff they talk about in the previews likely won't be able to be done on it.

Nice stealth "Wii is underpowered" troll there legend11. That's your second today.