By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - NSFW Discussion - Males of Vgchartz: What is your fapping bucket list?

Tagged games:

Top sp0t?

At restaurant table 4 6.78%

pool 5 8.47%

changing room 3 5.08%

port-o-jon 1 1.69%

into a fire 4 6.78%

On a Mario game cartridge 11 18.64%

see rssultz 14 23.73%

other 1 1.69%

On a human 14 23.73%

other post below 1 1.69%

Total:58

Why are you asking me hun? you know what to do.

Around the Network
spurgeonryan said:
Maris said:
You make the mistake of thinking only males can fap.

What if I told you I have done all of the above, yet cannot disclose any further information because I have been so carelessly excluded from your thread...

You have deeply offended me sir. Good day.

I only make males of vgchartz threads. Someone else can do females of vgchartz

Me me me, pick me!

spurgeonryan said:
chris_wing said:
spurgeonryan said:
Maris said:

What if I told you I have done all of the above, yet cannot disclose any further information because I have been so carelessly excluded from your thread...

Me me me, pick me!

I knight you, Sir Chris the females of vgchartz thread maker. Congratz.

Wait, what did I sign-up for?

spurgeonryan said:
chris_wing said:
spurgeonryan said:
Maris said:

Me me me, pick me!

I knight you, Sir Chris the females of vgchartz thread maker. Congratz.

D':

spurgeonryan said:
toadslayer72 said:
Awesome responses guys, funny ass shit. I've definitely done it in a lot of unusual places but it's not like I have goals with the shit. It's just usually out of.....necessity.

That is some sick Shit!

Lol, one time I was in the little shitty mall in Newburgh NY and I went into the restroom to rub one out. I always use the stall to do it and while I was in there, some dude went into the stall next to me and started jerking off but in a rather obvious manner. Needless to say I was pissed and jetted, that bastard ruined my moment.

I LOVE paying for Xbox Live! I also love that my love for it pisses off so many people.

Around the Network
toadslayer72 said:
spurgeonryan said:
toadslayer72 said:
Awesome responses guys, funny ass shit. I've definitely done it in a lot of unusual places but it's not like I have goals with the shit. It's just usually out of.....necessity.

That is some sick Shit!

Lol, one time I was in the little shitty mall in Newburgh NY and I went into the restroom to rub one out. I always use the stall to do it and while I was in there, some dude went into the stall next to me and started jerking off but in a rather obvious manner. Needless to say I was pissed and jetted, that bastard ruined my moment.

Story of my life.

Currently own:

• Ps4

Currently playing: Witcher 3, Walking Dead S1/2, GTA5, Dying Light, Tomb Raider Remaster, MGS Ground Zeros

spurgeonryan said:
Next time use the family bathroom which has a lock^

The stalls in public bathrooms have locks too.

I LOVE paying for Xbox Live! I also love that my love for it pisses off so many people.

spurgeonryan said:
toadslayer72 said:
spurgeonryan said:
Next time use the family bathroom which has a lock^

The stalls in public bathrooms have locks too.

Does that add excitement to the fapping?

Makes you fap furiously?

It adds to the fantasy of what ever I just saw that got me aroused enough to want to do that. I probably saw a fat latina ass in spandex bent over in front of me or something that time at the mall. 

Awesome thread!! Definitely into a fire, that would be amazing. And interesting to see if it puts the fire out or now. Guess it depends on the size of the fire, and the size of the load.

Marks said:
Awesome thread!! Definitely into a fire, that would be amazing. And interesting to see if it puts the fire out or now. Guess it depends on the size of the fire, and the size of the load.

That would have to be a particularly massive load for putting out anything bigger than a match O.o

...uhh...ill just put my favorite quote of all time here.

"Welcome to Pain, the second of three...You have dealt the first...now deal with me!!"