By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - NSFW Discussion - Males of Vgchartz: What is your fapping bucket list?

Tagged games:

Top sp0t?

At restaurant table 4 6.78%

pool 5 8.47%

changing room 3 5.08%

port-o-jon 1 1.69%

into a fire 4 6.78%

On a Mario game cartridge 11 18.64%

see rssultz 14 23.73%

other 1 1.69%

On a human 14 23.73%

other post below 1 1.69%

Total:58

I fapped with no hands when I was, like, three by myself & came; once again with no hands during some random eParty I found myself in circa hot summer night of '99.
I was not completely coherent or even conscious on either of them. Long story.

What I really want to fap while on Molly and on acid, drunk and high on the moon. Squirt!

Around the Network
Ssliasil said:
Marks said:
Awesome thread!! Definitely into a fire, that would be amazing. And interesting to see if it puts the fire out or now. Guess it depends on the size of the fire, and the size of the load.

That would have to be a particularly massive load for putting out anything bigger than a match O.o

Very true. Plus you'd need some serious accuracy. Could maybe put out a candle or something too. 

*Censored*

On a dirty fish.

In front of the Pope.

Around the Network
toadslayer72 said:
spurgeonryan said:
toadslayer72 said:
Awesome responses guys, funny ass shit. I've definitely done it in a lot of unusual places but it's not like I have goals with the shit. It's just usually out of.....necessity.

That is some sick Shit!

Lol, one time I was in the little shitty mall in Newburgh NY and I went into the restroom to rub one out. I always use the stall to do it and while I was in there, some dude went into the stall next to me and started jerking off but in a rather obvious manner. Needless to say I was pissed and jetted, that bastard ruined my moment.

loling so hard while I write this

spurgeonryan said:
toadslayer72 said:
spurgeonryan said:
Next time use the family bathroom which has a lock^

The stalls in public bathrooms have locks too.

Does that add excitement to the fapping?

Makes you fap furiously?

omg this thread is gold!

spurgeonryan said:
So it took you 3 seconds to write that^ you laughed so hard for three seconds? How does that work?

I had just finished fapping to this thread. When I 'finish' I start laughing uncontrollably. Isn't everyone like that?

And this one time... at band camp...

^^Phew, what a relief!