By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What is your favorite controller?

Gamecube controller:)

Around the Network
pezus said:
JayWood2010 said:
pezus said:
Dualshock 3. I always liked the 360 controller though, but it has its downsides for me. One thing Sony could do to perfect the Dualshock 4 is make the triggers convex like 360's.

What is the downside?  just curious

I hope they keep the X360 design for the NeXbox.  I want the PS3 controller updated horribly bad.  

1. Batteries

2. Abysmal D-pad 

Got you and agreed.  I forgot they had Batteries.  I use corderd controlers and the D-pad is best on the Dualshock in my opinion.

JayWood2010 said:
pezus said:
Dualshock 3. I always liked the 360 controller though, but it has its downsides for me. One thing Sony could do to perfect the Dualshock 4 is make the triggers convex like 360's.

What is the downside?  just curious

I hope they keep the X360 design for the NeXbox.  I want the PS3 controller updated horribly bad.  

Theres 2 things I don't like about the 360 controller

1) the D-pad feels really awkward and it's not very well made.

2) The analog sticks are not parallel. 

JayWood2010 said:

XBOX
X360
PS1/PS2
PS3 
NES
SNES
N64
Gamecube
Wii
WiiU
Sega Genisis
Sega Dreamcast
Onlive

Third Party Controller

Put the S-Type Xbox controller in their because Microsoft had to change the size of the controller later on in the gen to satisfy consumers. Thats where they got their first glimpse at what the 360 controller would look like. I think the S controller was probably better than the 360 controller and the D Pad was pretty good (save for the right and left buttons on the top that were nonexistant).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJTZxD7I15s

WTF!!. Why didn't you put the Atari Jaguar controller in the list.

It's the SHIT, Man!!

Around the Network

This gen the PS3 controller is still the all around controller for all forms of games, but the 360 has a superior feel, texture and enhances with its layout style racing, and shooting genres. 

Gamecube.

The best controller I've ever held. So comfy and never had any issues with them even after all these years.

Best 3
#1 - GameCube
#2 - DualShock 3
#3 - Xbox360

Worst 3
#1 - Original Xbox
#2 - Wii U tablet
#3 - Wii remote+nunchuck

Xbox 360 controller I feel like the PS3 controller is to small for my hands.