By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Wii Street U:Powered by Google

It's a nifty little piece of fluff for the system, but its something that really won't go anywhere unless its free.

Around the Network

I find it sad that we live in a world where seeing the outside world is so fun and exciting - when you see it through a TV.

Fucking walk outside people. :(

/ rant

wfz said:
I find it sad that we live in a world where seeing the outside world is so fun and exciting - when you see it through a TV.

/ rant

What about the handicapped who can't walk because they don't have flippin' LEGS?!? Come on wfz you're better than that.

Currently own:

• Ps4

Currently playing: Witcher 3, Walking Dead S1/2, GTA5, Dying Light, Tomb Raider Remaster, MGS Ground Zeros

wfz said:

/ rant

I live in one of those private communities... if I walked outside I would just see 3 or 4 more houses.

Looks cool

Around the Network
wfz said:

/ rant

Cool...now pay me my $400 plane ticket so I can see the giant Jesus statue in Rio for real :D

Google Street WiiU would be the better name xD

wfz said:

/ rant

I walk on plenty of mountains here in Norway, but it still is very fun to watch other places in the world without paying to get there. But I still find it funny that the first thing people do when they try out google street view is to look at their own house :D

You do realize you can already do this on a computer/tablet/smartphone right?

wfz said:

/ rant

I know, right?  I mean, why don't people just walk outside into the International Space Station?  Or some country on the other side of the planet?  Laziness, I tell ya...

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."