By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - what is the purpose of life?

To enjoy life and be happy.

Around the Network
NintendoPie said:
Roma said:
NintendoPie said:
It's 42, I thought we all knew this.

I still don't get that what is 42?

It's the meaning of life...

...the Universe and everything.

Roma said:

I said God does not have a creator as he is not a creation

every creation has a creator but not every creator has a creator

there is a pattern in the universe that can't simple exist by accident which means there is an orchestrator which means intelligence.

an example from the video is our solar system, galaxies, nebula's and how everything has rules. that's like saying that you can throw a bunch of numbers and symbols and hope that by accident create gravity in a computer game and then throw another batch to create light.

watch the video in the OP as it explains things that would make more sense to you then my writing

Once again, if God exists without need for a creator than things can exist without creators and as such universe doesn't need a creator. It's simple as that.

SxyxS said:
to live a good live without ever asking what the purpose is

or

:)

42, duh

Around the Network
Roma said:
NintendoPie said:

It's from the movie "The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy".

The answer to the ultimate question of life, the universe, and everything is 42 :p

20/2/2013

Tom3k said:
Roma said:

I said God does not have a creator as he is not a creation

every creation has a creator but not every creator has a creator

there is a pattern in the universe that can't simple exist by accident which means there is an orchestrator which means intelligence.

an example from the video is our solar system, galaxies, nebula's and how everything has rules. that's like saying that you can throw a bunch of numbers and symbols and hope that by accident create gravity in a computer game and then throw another batch to create light.

watch the video in the OP as it explains things that would make more sense to you then my writing

Once again, if God exists without need for a creator than things can exist without creators and as such universe doesn't need a creator. It's simple as that.

as I said there is a design that can't exist without a designer just like a bunch of numbers can't form gravity in a computer game without guidance

which leads to a creator that was not created as if he was created then that creator has a creator and so on thus we would not exist.

if a person has to be granted permission to shoot a guy and that person has to get permission to give permission and so on then the guy would never be shot

R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(

Roma said:
isn't it depressing to feel that life has no purpose?

No...  We all have certain goals, things we want to do or see, experiences we want to have or keep having etc. at any given time, and that's what keeps us going. 

miz1q2w3e said:
Roma said:
NintendoPie said:

It's from the movie "The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy".

The answer to the ultimate question of life, the universe, and everything is 42 :p

aha lol

R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(