By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What is your favorite New game IP(s) in the past 2 years.

Tagged games:

What's your favorite New IP(s) of the past 2 years. (sorry for lack of titles for poll)

Pushmo 2 4.76%

Journey 6 14.29%

Mostly or so, PS titles 14 33.33%

Mostly or so, Nintendo titles 17 40.48%

Mostly or so, XBox titles 3 7.14%

Total:42

Sound Shapes, Journey, Walking Dead, Hotline Miami etc

Around the Network
Kaizar said:
Farsala said:
Cannot really think of any, PSABR was pretty decent I guess.

Hasn't Playstation all stars franchise been out for more then 2 years?

Released on Nov 20, 2012.

Kaizar said:
animegaming said:
xneoblade and the last story

Love the Last Story as well.

Are you going to get Pandora's Tower?

maybe 

Kaizar said:
Corey said:
I don't think I have really played any new ips that have launched in the past two years.

Not even Steel Diver or Mighty Switch Force or Dream Trigger 3D or Sakura Samurai: Art of the Sword or anything, LOL?

I would figure that XLA & PSN & eShop would make it easier for people.

I don't have a 3DS and most of those games seem to be for that console, my last two years of gaming have mostly been about discovering older game series and ips from the past 5+ years aswell as playing sequels, there haven't really been too many big new ips in the past two years anyway.

Farsala said:
Kaizar said:
Farsala said:
Cannot really think of any, PSABR was pretty decent I guess.

Hasn't Playstation all stars franchise been out for more then 2 years?

Released on Nov 20, 2012.

You're right, I just thought that there might have been one before Battle Royale, but apparently that's the very first one of the IP after all.

Around the Network
Corey said:
Kaizar said:
Corey said:
I don't think I have really played any new ips that have launched in the past two years.

Not even Steel Diver or Mighty Switch Force or Dream Trigger 3D or Sakura Samurai: Art of the Sword or anything, LOL?

I would figure that XLA & PSN & eShop would make it easier for people.

I don't have a 3DS and most of those games seem to be for that console, my last two years of gaming have mostly been about discovering older game series and ips from the past 5+ years aswell as playing sequels, there haven't really been too many big new ips in the past two years anyway.

You're right, a lot of new IPs in the past 2 years have been on Nintendo, but Playstaion & Xbox also has a good number of new IPs these past 2 years too, but I guess Nintendo just had way more is all, including their 1st Party new IPs.

I guess I just figure with such games as Dishonored & Walking Dead & PlayStation All Stars & Sound Shapes & Journey & etc. that I could get enough people responding with a yes on this thread, LOL.

Well, thanks for being straight forward. And happy gaming.

I hope you always download demos like I do, to stay fresh. But to each their own, just so long as we get the entertainment each individual one of us wants for our selfs.

techhunter80 said:

Dishonored

Dishonored has franchise written all over it IMO.

Like many others I have to say Xenoblade!!

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

Starhawk

Xenoblade, the last story and zombiu