By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What is your favorite New game IP(s) in the past 2 years.

Tagged games:

What's your favorite New IP(s) of the past 2 years. (sorry for lack of titles for poll)

Pushmo 2 4.76%

Journey 6 14.29%

Mostly or so, PS titles 14 33.33%

Mostly or so, Nintendo titles 17 40.48%

Mostly or so, XBox titles 3 7.14%

Total:42
JayWood2010 said:

Ni No Kuni - PS3

Mark of the Ninja -X360

The Walking Dead - PC

ZombiU -WiiU

Kid Icarus - 3DS

EDIT: That is interesting.  each one for a different console.  I was debating on FEZ and Journey but personally they arent in my favs.  Journey was good but way too short.  I feel it needs a price cut honestly.  FEZ is ok, and for whatever reason i havent reviewed it yet

FEZ is coming to other consoles. And I hope it comes to the 3DS because I want a 3D capable (3D ready) version of it.

I'm a 3D Fanboy.

Well, I look forward to your review someday.

Around the Network

- Gravity Rush

- journey

BasilZero said:

Ni No Kuni shouldnt be considered a new IP due to the fact that the NDS version came out in 2010 (I guess).

Nor is Kid Icarus since it came out originally on NES.

I cant think of any new IPs of the last two years......uhh

--------

Unless you are saying what new IPs did people get into last two years that they never got into before...in that case....

-Portal
-Left 4 Dead
-Assassin's Creed
-Ys
-LittleBigPlanet
-Fable
-Saints Row

nino kuni's a new IP for the west... Otherwise that would basically mean new Japanese games would have an extremely small window for this list or in Ninokuni's case no window at all. 

I also think it's somewhat normal this late in console lifecycle to lack newer IP's.

LA noire if that counts, i think its the newest IP i've played. It came out in 2010.

Xbox One, PS4 and Switch (+ Many Retro Consoles)

'When the people are being beaten with a stick, they are not much happier if it is called the people's stick'- Mikhail Bakunin

Prediction: Switch will sell better than Wii U Lifetime Sales by Jan 1st 2018

I don't think I have really played any new ips that have launched in the past two years.

Around the Network

xneoblade and the last story

animegaming said:
xneoblade and the last story

Love the Last Story as well.

Are you going to get Pandora's Tower?

Cannot really think of any, PSABR was pretty decent I guess.

Corey said:
I don't think I have really played any new ips that have launched in the past two years.

Not even Steel Diver or Mighty Switch Force or Dream Trigger 3D or Sakura Samurai: Art of the Sword or anything, LOL?

I would figure that XLA & PSN & eShop would make it easier for people.

Farsala said:
Cannot really think of any, PSABR was pretty decent I guess.

Hasn't Playstation all stars franchise been out for more then 2 years?