By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Playstation Meeting 2013 Discussion Thread! SEE THE FUTURE! PS4 incoming! NEW Yakuza and Atelier for PS4!? THE Last Guardian now an Orbis game!? Wallstreet Journal: Gaikai for BC!

Yakuza and Atelier would be nice for JP launch window.

So many rumors. Its exciting!

Around the Network

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Hype keeps going up... Yakuza would do well in Japan.

New Atelier? New Yakuza?!

Awesome. I don't think either could be launch window games, but exciting to hear about nonetheless.

(Saying that, the Atelier team at Gust have been putting out a game a year. Seems too soon after Ayesha to be announcing something else, but you never know).

The comments in both of those articles are also vague enough that I can cross my fingers for them being something Vita-related, too.

Kresnik said:
New Atelier? New Yakuza?!

Awesome. I don't think either could be launch window games, but exciting to hear about nonetheless.

(Saying that, the Atelier team at Gust have been putting out a game a year. Seems too soon after Ayesha to be announcing something else, but you never know).

The comments in both of those articles are also vague enough that I can cross my fingers for them being something Vita-related, too.

Apparently Zindagi games is making a new game too..might be a move game for launch

oh and I 'think' Kagari over at gaf teased a potential JRPG reveal this spring. Could be tied to the 20th

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Around the Network

So this one went up on GT

http://www.gametrailers.com/videos/h09zmi/playstation-4-top-5-playstation-moments

Yeah so if you had doubts for w/e reason about what's happening on the 20th..don't

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

I don't think the new gust game/ atelier will launch this soon on PS4 IMHO. This new game might be for PSV or PS3.

New Yakuza will probably be a PS4/orbis title. Yakuza is big in Japan and this might be a great launch title for PS4/orbis. Nagoshi-san said Yakuza 5 will be the last Yakuza for PS3.

http://www.vg247.com/2013/02/13/ps4-controller-new-details-emerge-pre-reveal/

Improved R2 and L2 = YAY

No share button? :( Hopefully it's still there at an OS level

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

HOLY SHIT!

It's happening people!

"I don't know, but I know it's been in development on Orbis for a long time now. It's platform has been questionable for nearly two years, but the last time it was restarted (it's been restarted a number of times), it was moved to Orbis."

Via Gaf
This was said by the user KennyLinger who is apparently ex-SCE ..BIGBIG studios

Get those tissues ready!

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

My body was ready, but I'm not sure my body can take it anymore. It is just going to be so epic.

Before the PS3 everyone was nice to me :(