By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Playstation Meeting 2013 Discussion Thread! SEE THE FUTURE! PS4 incoming! NEW Yakuza and Atelier for PS4!? THE Last Guardian now an Orbis game!? Wallstreet Journal: Gaikai for BC!

LOLOLOL

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Around the Network

Yeah, we already have a PS4 controller with a huge ass touchscreen on it. It's called a Vita. The default DualShock4 with grips only needs a touch pad for navigation.

It would be an utter waste if they made a touchscreen controller.

Before the PS3 everyone was nice to me :(

PS4, this i can't wait to see

Xbox One, PS4 and Switch (+ Many Retro Consoles)

'When the people are being beaten with a stick, they are not much happier if it is called the people's stick'- Mikhail Bakunin

Prediction: Switch will sell better than Wii U Lifetime Sales by Jan 1st 2018

so we are getting some kind of fancier controller but still like a dualshock,i think i would be happy with this,i dont think they should go crazy here

Above & Beyond

zumnupy10 said:
The possibility of easily recording and sharing gameplay in the internet, is a killer feature for me.

I had been spending money on capture cards and this is indeed a killer.

Around the Network
GameAnalyser said:
zumnupy10 said:
The possibility of easily recording and sharing gameplay in the internet, is a killer feature for me.

I had been spending money on capture cards and this is indeed a killer.

i agree too,it would be a very good feature a good move if they did something like this that you could store and upload too

Above & Beyond

zuvuyeay said:
so we are getting some kind of fancier controller but still like a dualshock,i think i would be happy with this,i dont think they should go crazy here

And after all that 'Sony copying Nintendo' bashing, this thing does speak for Sony. Having a touchpad rather than a touchscreen.

zuvuyeay said:

Yep here's a mock up made by the user MYE at gaf

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

GameAnalyser said:
zuvuyeay said:

And after all that 'Sony copying Nintendo' bashing, this thing does speak for Sony. Having a touchpad rather than a touchscreen.

the bashing will never end! i don't really know touchpad i am behind the times but i have always thought it would be good to have a little screen for things like poker or those type of games if you are playing with friends in the same room

maybe its just me but i do wish they would stop using the L3 stick click for running in games,maybe the touch pad can be used for running somehow

all these touch things sound expensive to me though

Above & Beyond

M.U.G.E.N said:
zuvuyeay said:

Yep here's a mock up made by the user MYE at gaf

That's not bad, although i though the touchpad would be on the back like the Vita. I wonder if it will look anything like this. 

Xbox One, PS4 and Switch (+ Many Retro Consoles)

'When the people are being beaten with a stick, they are not much happier if it is called the people's stick'- Mikhail Bakunin

Prediction: Switch will sell better than Wii U Lifetime Sales by Jan 1st 2018