By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Playstation Meeting 2013 Discussion Thread! SEE THE FUTURE! PS4 incoming! NEW Yakuza and Atelier for PS4!? THE Last Guardian now an Orbis game!? Wallstreet Journal: Gaikai for BC!

This thread needs a countdown clock.

Around the Network
NoCtiS_NoX said:
I really wanted an E3 reveal but oh well. XD

Hoping for Vita and PS3 titles on PS destination as well. HYPED!

the full reveal (price, most games, release date) will be at E3 anyway.  We may get a price cut on at least PS3 to counteract the drop off from PS4 announcement.

Get Your Portable ID!Lord of Ratchet and Clank

Duke of Playstation Plus

Warden of Platformers

ethomaz said:

This thread needs a countdown clock

Do you think they'll show GT6 Prologue?  

Sal.Paradise said:
ethomaz said:

This thread needs a countdown clock

Do you think they'll show GT6 Prologue?

They always shows a GT demo but I don't know if it will be GT6 Prologue or just GT5 in 4k resolution. 

zuvuyeay said:

i hope they jsut have a normal controller,do we all have to have intelligent controllers now:),i'd rather have big ram and internet shizzle for my gaming preferences,camera as in webcam,they should be extras really,mics are enough,but i am out of touch with the socailside of the internet in regards to websites like facebook and stuff,personally i don't need to see people stiiting in their lounge while i am gaming,lol

I don't mind something like biometric really..sounds exciting. But yea I hope it's not too expensive

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Around the Network

Someone make a new thread about this

Info on the NEW PS CONTROLLER! :D

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=511201

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Touch/Trackpad for browsing the web would be awesome. Could be neat for games.

The possibility of easily recording and sharing gameplay in the internet, is a killer feature for me.

TheFallen said:
Touch/Trackpad for browsing the web would be awesome. Could be neat for games.

I think it could also be useful in editing video clips of the gameplay that's recorded

@Zum: YES! I hope Edge is right and that we don't have a big ass touch screen instead...I rather they keep the controller cheap as possible

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

updated the OP with some new pics lol

via gaf

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!