By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Playstation Meeting 2013 Discussion Thread! SEE THE FUTURE! PS4 incoming! NEW Yakuza and Atelier for PS4!? THE Last Guardian now an Orbis game!? Wallstreet Journal: Gaikai for BC!

Can somebody provide a link of where I can bookmark the live stream?

Around the Network

SONY's just initiated a suffering period of 20 days for their fans. Those dicks... :L

4 ≈ One

EdHieron said:

I'm really hoping that this isn't a PS4 announcement because if it is, then the PS4 isn't likely to be as powerful as the NextBox, and I'm really hoping the PS4 will Be a Beast with Avatar and Tron Legacy quality graphics.

ugh, wut?

M.U.G.E.N said:
So if you guys would like to see a launch game announced or hinted at at this event what would it be!? Just ONE game...try and be reasonable with your expectations :P

my pick: THE LAST GUARDIAN!

I'd like to see a big open world game. I know there's the inFamous franchise, but I'd prefer something with a bit more realism if possible. Like a real world setting, GTA/AC style (London would be great).

VGChartz

Killzone4 would be for me Mugan!

Also I'm thinking they will announce and show the PS4 along with 3/4 games so say Killzone 4, Wipeout plus 2 new IPs. Then maybe 2 3rd party games Star Wars 1313 or something. Then expand that at the event a few days later when they announce something else.

E3 MS are planning there xbox showing to which I expect Sony to show off another new IP (maybe that fps from SS and show Uncharted 4 for the first time which will steal a huge amount of thunder. Global launch for September/October. (U4 won't come till summer/holiday14)

Around the Network
TrevDaRev said:
Just imagine if GTA V was delayed so it could be a launch title on the PS4? That'd be awesome.

That will be MEGATON!!!

milkyjoe said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
So if you guys would like to see a launch game announced or hinted at at this event what would it be!? Just ONE game...try and be reasonable with your expectations :P

I'd like to see a big open world game. I know there's the inFamous franchise, but I'd prefer something with a bit more realism if possible. Like a real world setting, GTA/AC style (London would be great).

The Getaway!

But rebooted.  And done properly.

Kresnik said:
milkyjoe said:
M.U.G.E.N said:

The Getaway!

But rebooted.  And done properly.

I'd honestly forgotten that The Getaway existed. But yes, that kind of thing. Just better...

VGChartz

I cried now remembering the words of Kaz Hirai in 2006.

"The next generation doesn't start until we say it does"

Guys... the next generation is about to start... 2013 is the key year. 

it may be http://www.gaikai.com/qa news about the services along with some PS4 info, Gaikai may be ready for the PS3 and the PSVita soon!

I AM BOLO

100% lover "nothing else matter's" after that...

ps:

Proud psOne/2/3/p owner.  I survived Aplcalyps3 and all I got was this lousy Signature.