By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - The official "One Piece" discussion thread - Episode 602 released!

What is your favorite New World arc so far?

Return to Sabaody arc 9 22.50%

Fishman Islan arc 0 0%

Punk Hazard arc 10 25.00%

Dressrosa arc 17 42.50%

Total:36
Th3PANO said:
KHlover said:
Th3PANO said:
CP0 ftw! And it was sooo effing clear that the blind guy is Fujitora^^

Why else would he have the face of a japanese actor XD

:) this arc will be epic. we have burgess, an admiral, cp0, law's plan, the fairy?, the colosseum, mera mera no mi, and the doflamingo family....... *-*

I feel it, this arc is going to end in a giant slaughterfest, so many different parties with different goals building up to clash into each other...this arc truly has the potential to be the best so far and sets the bar REALLY high for the arcs to follow :D

Around the Network

From the crossover special, i especially liked Franky eagerly trying to compare notes with Android 18 about how awesome it is being a cyborg, which she was having absolutely none of.

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Mr Khan said:
From the crossover special, i especially liked Franky eagerly trying to compare notes with Android 18 about how awesome it is being a cyborg, which she was having absolutely none of.

Yeah, the episode in general was pretty good. Only thing I didn't like was the fight between Zoro, Vegeta and that guy from Toriko. One short clip, then absent for the rest of the episode (as if Vegeta and Zoro wouldn't have helped the others during the fight against the monster...), only to be reintroduced again...by the exact same animation -_-

Thread Updated - One Piece Movie Z subbed is online!

KHlover said:

PN with link pls?

Around the Network
Th3PANO said:
KHlover said:

PN with link pls?

I added the vids in the OP^^

so, i watched it and i must say with subs it is soooo much better, amazing move, thanks a lot for sharing!

Th3PANO said:
so, i watched it and i must say with subs it is soooo much better, amazing move, thanks a lot for sharing!

Yeah, I'm at about 40% right now and it is really nice to be able to understand the story XD

wow just finished watching the movie...according to me the best one piece movie

so do you guys think that luffy can now defeat or atleast fight on equal level with admirals??