By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - The official "One Piece" discussion thread - Episode 602 released!

What is your favorite New World arc so far?

Return to Sabaody arc 9 22.50%

Fishman Islan arc 0 0%

Punk Hazard arc 10 25.00%

Dressrosa arc 17 42.50%

Total:36
ethomaz said:

Am I the only to just read the manga? Nothing about the anime.

i haven't kept with the anime in months but i am up to date with the manga

Around the Network
ethomaz said:
That's cool guys... now I will try to make spoilers in that thread

Since this is a manga and anime thread I have no idea what you would classify as a spoiler :P

KHlover said:
ethomaz said:

Since this is a manga and anime thread I have no idea what you would classify as a spoiler :P

So I can talk freely about the manga too? Nice.

ethomaz said:
KHlover said:
ethomaz said:

So I can talk freely about the manga too? Nice.

Yup, but thank you for reminding me - I now added a disclaimer to the OP. Teasing the latest manga chapter without allowing to discuss it would be cruel xD

So, Oda's been hospitalized with some sort of tonsil problem (can't remember off the top of my head, at work, can't look it up). No chapter for 2 weeks (chapter week of the 27th and first week in June). Fairly routine, apparently (hopefully!)

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Around the Network
Mr Khan said:
So, Oda's been hospitalized with some sort of tonsil problem (can't remember off the top of my head, at work, can't look it up). No chapter for 2 weeks (chapter week of the 27th and first week in June). Fairly routine, apparently (hopefully!)

Yeah, I also hope so. I hope it isn't too serious...

After quite some time now - updated

doflaminggo lied to the world to troll 10 people XD

Next week i wonder if they'll focus on Luffy's tournament or law/doflaminggo confrontation. So excited :)

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share