By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Are you with or against circumcision ?

People are going to side with whatever their penis is, and these debates are absolutely fruitless. Neither side truly knows the other side in an unbiased manner and overgeneralize, over sensationalize, and are simply irrational and rude.

Let's just all enjoy our penises as they are without adding unneeded worry.

Around the Network
ArnoldRimmer said:
Roma said:
I am circumcised and taking long to cum or cuming fast has nothing to do with me having a cut dick! it's more about how horny I am or if I came 15/30min ago as I can cum within 3 minutes or stay for an hour depending on how I feel.

How can you know your cut dick has no effect, considering that you don't even know how it is with a foreskin?

People who are not circumcised know both worlds. They can masturbate both with and without the foreskin. And I think most of them will agree that it's much easier (and quicker) to masturbate with the foreskin, if only because you don't need any lubricant etc. (On the other hand, I'd say that the orgasm is a bit more intense without the foreskin).

no I'm taking what others are saying of circumcised penises claiming that people who do have a cut dick take longer to cum  

unless forskinned people can come in mere seconds which I doubt

I do think people should be able to make the choice themselves though

R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(

The title is hilarious.

So you either are circumcised or are against it xD? What if people are against it and are circumcised? xD

well anyways

AGAINST no advantage (if you live in a first world country!!!) a ton of disadvantages!

FOR when you are from the poorest part of china africa india whatever where people are uneducated etc (when they have no idea that one should wash oneself etc)

Why does it even matter. Do with your penis whatever you want to lol.

I. Don't. Care.
If a person feels so strongly about with or against I think that's a tad ridiculous. Neutralism is the best!

Around the Network

I don't care what people do, lol. I do, however, think that there is no problem with parents making the decision for their children. It's not like female mutilation where parents or husbands have removed a woman or girl's clitoris to reduce her sex drive. A foreskin has little to no value. Those that have it are happy to have it, those that don't are perfectly happy without. It has little to no effect on sexual feeling or longevity. There is a low risk of surgery side effects. There is a minor benefit to hygene and std risk reduction for not having one. I believe in live-and-let-live, and parents circumcising their children is hardly a major human rights issue.

Gosh another one of these threads? xD

Anyway, I'm against!

Nintendo Network ID: Cheebee   3DS Code: 2320 - 6113 - 9046

KHlover said:
Only if you are a Jew or it is absolutely needed. You know, circumcision without an actual reason was ruled illegal in Germany a few months ago :)

If religious belief is insufficient to justify honour killings, crusades and, indeed, female circumcision, it is also insufficient to justify male circumcision.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

Kantor said:
KHlover said:
Only if you are a Jew or it is absolutely needed. You know, circumcision without an actual reason was ruled illegal in Germany a few months ago :)

If religious belief is insufficient to justify honour killings, crusades and, indeed, female circumcision, it is also insufficient to justify male circumcision.

Hoo, you can't imagine the shitstorm following this court decision. Jews and Muslims went apeshit and saw their religious freedom taken away. Needless to say, the government gave in. Pretty hard to argue against jews since 1945 here xD

Isn't the risk of std's just higher because of 'bacteria' (or virusses or whatever it's called) lasting longer behind the foreskin?
So if you use that in an argument to make a statement on pro-circumcision you surely don't wash yourself after having sex?

Everyone should decide for themselves (at an appropriate age) but the 'pro's' to be circumcised are mere urban legends.