By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - NSFW Discussion - Some people make me sick...(disturbing video)

Ssliasil said:
Deyon said:
First we have to do something about Circumcision than we can find a solution for that tiny problem.

Im personally happy that I have a clean, smooth circumsized penis thank you very much.  Not sure why people would want flappy skin all over their junk...

- More sensation.

-Foreksin naturally lubricates.

-Not being mutilated as a child. ;)

Around the Network
curl-6 said:
Ssliasil said:
Deyon said:
First we have to do something about Circumcision than we can find a solution for that tiny problem.

Im personally happy that I have a clean, smooth circumsized penis thank you very much.  Not sure why people would want flappy skin all over their junk...

- More sensation.

It's so much healthier to be circumsized though!  Less natural stench, much lower chance for infection, looks better (No homo)...And of course more women prefer Circumsized :P

...uhh...ill just put my favorite quote of all time here.

"Welcome to Pain, the second of three...You have dealt the first...now deal with me!!"

Ssliasil said:
curl-6 said:
Ssliasil said:
Deyon said:

- More sensation.

It's so much healthier to be circumsized though!  Less natural stench, much lower chance for infection, looks better (No homo)...And of course more women prefer Circumsized :P

Smell and infection are only a problem if you don't clean under it, and as for which women oprefer, they have a higher chance of achieving orgasm and lower chance of dryness during sex with an uncircumsized one. :p It's more maintenence, but in my opinion worth it.

Ssliasil said:
curl-6 said:
Ssliasil said:
Deyon said:

- More sensation.

Lol no they don't. Most of the world's men don't even get circumsized. That is only a common practice in the United States and Israel.

Ssliasil said:
Deyon said:

Thank you mom and dad on that front.

Its there for a reason.

Around the Network

It really depends where you are from. The vast majority of American (and obviously Israel) women prefer Circumcised men. Japan is actually beginning to consider forcing circumcisions because of its declining population, based on recent polls of Japanese woman. More sex = more babies after all.

Inversely, if you go to Europe, the vast majority of its population prefer natural uncircumcised men.

Uncircumcised men are thicker of course, so in that sense it would feel better for women. But at the same time, there's so much loose skin, that less movement is felt.

Circumcised men last longer (foreskin is very sensitive in uncircumcised men) and more movement can be felt.

I hate that I took several different college biology classes - . -

...uhh...ill just put my favorite quote of all time here.

"Welcome to Pain, the second of three...You have dealt the first...now deal with me!!"

Atleast that baby is not gonna remember the pain.... if you know what I mean.

Yay!!!

kain_kusanagi said:
Tattoo "Artist" who tattoos baby < Mother who forces baby to be tattooed < Festering road-killed skunk

This. Just wow. 

Atto Suggests...:

Book - Malazan Book of the Fallen series 

Game - Metro Last Light

TV - Deadwood

Music - Forest Swords 

I hate being told circumcised men lose sensation. I'm circumcised and I'm so senstitive it really doesn't take too long to - ya know. MY experience is NO loss of sensitivity. Just saying. I can't speak for all men but then neither can anybody.

Has this really turned into a Circumcised vs. not Circumcised thread?

Cmon guys