By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - NSFW Discussion - Some people make me sick...(disturbing video)

Better than remembering what a deranged society we live in, where it's still legal for the most unfit adult to care for a child.

Around the Network
JinxRake said:
Better than remembering what a deranged society we live in, where it's still legal for the most unfit adult to care for a child.

Call me a Nazi, but I honestly believe people should have to get some kind of license to have kids, it would greatly cut down on the amount of kids having awful upbringings thanks to inadequate parents.

Ssliasil said:
It really depends where you are from. The vast majority of American (and obviously Israel) women prefer Circumcised men. Japan is actually beginning to consider forcing circumcisions because of its declining population, based on recent polls of Japanese woman. More sex = more babies after all.

Inversely, if you go to Europe, the vast majority of its population prefer natural uncircumcised men.

Uncircumcised men are thicker of course, so in that sense it would feel better for women. But at the same time, there's so much loose skin, that less movement is felt.

Circumcised men last longer (foreskin is very sensitive in uncircumcised men) and more movement can be felt.

I hate that I took several different college biology classes - . -

We don't get circumcised in Europe, just because 40% of American women prefer uncircumcised penises, that doesn't mean the rest of the world does, it's actually the opposite!

UNCIRCUMCISED FTW!

NobleTeam360 said:
Ssliasil said:
curl-6 said:
Ssliasil said:
Deyon said:
First we have to do something about Circumcision than we can find a solution for that tiny problem.

Im personally happy that I have a clean, smooth circumsized penis thank you very much.  Not sure why people would want flappy skin all over their junk...

- More sensation.

-Foreksin naturally lubricates.

-Not being mutilated as a child. ;)

It's so much healthier to be circumsized though!  Less natural stench, much lower chance for infection, looks better (No homo)...And of course more women prefer Circumsized :P

Lol no they don't. Most of the world's men don't even get circumsized. That is only a common practice in the United States and Israel.

and a common practice under muslims so yeah, much more as only usa and israel but also yeah, more are not circumsized.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/7/79/Global_Map_of_Male_Circumcision_Prevalence_at_Country_Level.png

@topic

no clue what is worse, an asshole mother who did that to her baby or an asshole tattooer who is tattooing a baby. 

That tattoo is going to look retarded when he gets older and grows.

Around the Network

Circumcised >>> Uncercumcised

if i had the choice to do it all over again I WOULD DEFINITELY get circumcised again

but have you all heard about the video where a girl eats her own "BLOODY" tampon? it's on youtube so maybe you should all check it out if you want to see more people who make you sick..

enditall727 said:

if i had the choice to do it all over again I WOULD DEFINITELY get circumcised again

but have you all heard about the video where a girl eats her own "BLOODY" tampon? it's on youtube so maybe you should all check it out if you want to see more people who make you sick..

The circumcision thread is thataway >>> http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=153869&page=1#

And that doesn't make me sick. When you break it down, it's jnot that different from eating your own dead skin or a scab. I wouldn't do it, but it's not in the same ballpark as tatooing a child.

badgenome said:
Pretty fucked up. But in her defense, at least it wasn't a tramp stamp.

So you gave me a tramp stamp when you had me for laughs or somthing?

Former something....

curl-6 said:
enditall727 said:

The circumcision thread is thataway >>> http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=153869&page=1#

And that doesn't make me sick. When you break it down, it's jnot that different from eating your own dead skin or a scab. I wouldn't do it, but it's not in the same ballpark as tatooing a child.

i'm not going to that thread..

it doesn't make you sick?

eating a "BLOODY" tampon and eating a piece of your scab ARE LEAGUES apart..

so since you are on the whole abuse thing, have you heard about the story of the lady who put a hot iron on her 1 year old(or something like that) sons genitals because he kept crying?

enditall727 said:
curl-6 said:
enditall727 said:

i'm not going to that thread..

it doesn't make you sick?

eating a "BLOODY" tampon and eating a piece of your scab ARE LEAGUES apart..

so since you are on the whole abuse thing, have you heard about the story of the lady who put a hot iron on her 1 year old(or something like that) sons genitals because he kept crying?

It's her own blood, it's not going to kill her. Who hasn't ingested some of their own blood by putting a cut finger in their mouth or holding back a blood nose? Like I said, I wouldn't do it, but it takes more than that to sicken me. The case you mentioned is good example of what it DOES take.