By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - Anyone else seen "Million Dollar Baby"?

Heya,

So I just watched it and I am at loss for words. Just wanna know if anyone else here has seen it :*

Around the Network

Damn you VGChartz.. Damn you x'D

Well I'll just say that it's probably the best movie I've seen :'(

I got your back, man.

Million Dollar Baby is an outstanding movie. Arguably the best movie of 2004 and definitely one of the top 10 movies of the 2000s.

Veknoid_Outcast said:
I got your back, man.

Million Dollar Baby is an outstanding movie. Arguably the best movie of 2004 and definitely one of the top 10 movies of the 2000s.

I CRIED SO HARD DUDE HOLD ME

Went into it expecting like a female Rocky or something. Totally suckerpunched me, I did not expect what I got ;__;

I saw it. The ending was very touching. Although it's kinda unrealistic a boxer would do such a thing...Still, great movie.

Game of the year 2017 so far:

5. Resident Evil VII
4. Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
3. Uncharted: The Lost Legacy
2. Horizon Zero Dawn
1. Super Mario Odyssey

Around the Network

this is what a call a movie with soul

Tsubasa Ozora

Keiner kann ihn bremsen, keiner macht ihm was vor. Immer der richtige Schuss, immer zur richtigen Zeit. Superfussball, Fairer Fussball. Er ist unser Torschützenkönig und Held.

It's a good movie, very sad ending.

I woke up in a fetal position today after watching it last night. It was really hard to get up. Movie really got to me, I'm glad I'm not alone and love how it was recognized with Oscars and stuff.

Fuck! I feel so unproductive.. I cant do anything right now but think of the movie. Shit.

Great boxing movie, I love boxing movies. Watch Cinderella Man and The Fighter.

Turkish said:
Great boxing movie, I love boxing movies. Watch Cinderella Man and The Fighter.

Seen The Fighter.

But like.. Million dollar baby.. => The movie really really got to me on a more ..personal level. Like for all I care I hated how the last fight turned out the way it did. But it was the scenes of her training and rising to end up the way she did that really just felt like someone ripped out my heart and continously punched it. I wanted a holywood happy ending but then again, I suppose if I was given that, I wouldn't be making such a big deal out of this. Heartbreaking...