By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - Anyone else seen "Million Dollar Baby"?

Yeah, I wasn't a big fan. There were only three characters, and a bunch of caricatures. It was too transparent too often for me to get invested.

Around the Network

All right fine,

I'm watching it again, this time on Blu ray. Wish me luck ;_;

Okay so I didnt cry AS much during the second viewing. I think its mostly because I had already wept SO hard just some hours before as I watched it for the first time :P But I still got teary and I am dead serious in this being probably my favourite movie. God I love the acting and the script :) Feel more at peace now. Thanks for sharing your thoughts guys <3

Aldro said:

Okay so I didnt cry AS much during the second viewing. I think its mostly because I had already wept SO hard just some hours before as I watched it for the first time :P But I still got teary and I am dead serious in this being probably my favourite movie. God I love the acting and the script :) Feel more at peace now. Thanks for sharing your thoughts guys <3

Lol!  Aldro cried watching a movie.

d21lewis said:
Aldro said:

Lol!  Aldro cried watching a movie.

No kidding, my whole day has been stale. I went to bed in middle of the night after the movie and felt like "Fuck this, it sucked, she died, im emo"

Then I wake up and Im like ;_; SHE RELLI DEAD

And then I wasted my entire day searching around and reading stuff about the movie and posting this here as well as actually watching it again.

So yeah, I cried more than I probably ever have mostly because I did not expect that kind of movie. Complete 360 turn halfway into the film, surprised the shit out of me. I should do that more often. Usually I ...try to really know what the movie is about before I watch it xP.

In general though, it was really emotional and oh so sad. Wanted to hug Maggie ;_; (the girl Hilary Swank plays)