By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The Official Legend of Zelda Thread: BotW Sells 31.85M Units & TotK Sells 20.61M Units

Which Zelda game have you finished the most?

The Legend of Zelda 7 21.88%

A Link to the Past 11 34.38%

Link's Awakening 2 6.25%

Ocarina of Time 4 12.50%

Majora's Mask 0 0%

The Wind Waker 0 0%

Twilight Princess 4 12.50%

Skyward Sword 0 0%

Breath of the Wild 3 9.38%

Other 1 3.13%

Total:32

Majora's Mask 3DS XL back on sale on GameStop!

http://www.gamestop.com/nintendo-3ds/consoles/nintendo-new-3ds-xl-majoras-mask-edition-gaming-bundle/120917

The Nintendo NEW 3DS XL - Majora's Mask Edition Gaming Bundle contains: Nintendo NEW 3DS XL - Majora's Mask Edition, The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask, The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask eGuide, The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds (Digital), and Code Name STEAM. Note: The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds and The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask eGuide will be delivered via email.

Around the Network
Veknoid_Outcast said:
Majora's Mask 3DS XL back on sale on GameStop!

http://www.gamestop.com/nintendo-3ds/consoles/nintendo-new-3ds-xl-majoras-mask-edition-gaming-bundle/120917

The Nintendo NEW 3DS XL - Majora's Mask Edition Gaming Bundle contains: Nintendo NEW 3DS XL - Majora's Mask Edition, The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask, The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask eGuide, The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds (Digital), and Code Name STEAM. Note: The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds and The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask eGuide will be delivered via email.

Sold out now :(

Veknoid_Outcast said:
Pavolink said:
So, do you think Link will have his classic green tunic in Zelda HD?

That's an interesting question. Maybe the blue tunic we've seen in the footage so far is the hero's clothes before he discovers his identity/calling. Although he already has Epona, the sailcloth, and access to some advanced fighting techniques. So maybe the blue tunic is his standard outfit.

It would definitely be bold to move away from such an iconic outfit.

I agree. In other Zelda reveals they showed us always Link with his green outfit, and in this Zelda they have showed us so far Link with the blue one. I like it and I hope is the definitive one.

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

*first post in 991 days*

I absolutely can't wait for the new Zelda. It's going to be so amazing! :3

Veknoid_Outcast said:
**Last updated March 25, 2015**

Time spoke to Nintendo CEO Satoru Iwata afterNintendo announced the gaming company would be moving into developing mobile games. But Iwata also commented on The Wall Street Journal’s report that Netflix and Nintendo were in early talks for a series based on one of Nintendo’s most famous franchises.

“As of now, I have nothing new to share with you in regard to the use of our IPs for any TV shows or films, but I can at least confirm that the article in question is not based on correct information,” Iwata said to Time.

Iwata did not outright deny that Nintendo is looking into developing a television show based on the company’s IP, nor that the company has not considered a partnership with Netflix, only that the initial report was inaccurate. And Nintendo’s surprising and momentous decision to move into mobile shows that the company is breaking down boundaries it previously had in place for itself.

Source

What if.. Instead of a live action tv show its a zelda anime. Am I the only one that wants that?

Around the Network
Natsu said:
Veknoid_Outcast said:
**Last updated March 25, 2015**

Time spoke to Nintendo CEO Satoru Iwata afterNintendo announced the gaming company would be moving into developing mobile games. But Iwata also commented on The Wall Street Journal’s report that Netflix and Nintendo were in early talks for a series based on one of Nintendo’s most famous franchises.

“As of now, I have nothing new to share with you in regard to the use of our IPs for any TV shows or films, but I can at least confirm that the article in question is not based on correct information,” Iwata said to Time.

Iwata did not outright deny that Nintendo is looking into developing a television show based on the company’s IP, nor that the company has not considered a partnership with Netflix, only that the initial report was inaccurate. And Nintendo’s surprising and momentous decision to move into mobile shows that the company is breaking down boundaries it previously had in place for itself.

Source

What if.. Instead of a live action tv show its a zelda anime. Am I the only one that wants that?

You're not the only one.. but as for me, I'd prefer no movie at all. If there is one, I'd an anime over live action anyday :P

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

I like Bacon said:
*first post in 991 days*

Welcome back! Nice to see that you decided to make your return here :)

@Iwata casting doubt: I kinda want a big budget live action movie instead, IF done right! Release a game at the same time and BOOM! Zelda sales would sky rocket. Maybe make a film trilogy and THEN make a series?

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

Anime would be much lower profile though, a full-blown live-action series with it's bells an whistles would be way more marketable.

That said I have my doubts that this rumour will ever see the light of day, I already did, but now especially after Iwata's latest statement .

I like Bacon said:
*first post in 991 days*

Welcome back!

I'm honored this is the thread you chose :)

Natsu said:

I've been dreaming of an animated Zelda movie directed by Hayao Miyazaki in the vein of Princess Mononoke for years.