By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The Official Legend of Zelda Thread: BotW Sells 31.85M Units & TotK Sells 20.61M Units

Which LEGO Deku Tree set would you build, if you had to choose one?

Ocarina of Time 5 83.33%

Breath of the Wild 1 16.67%

Total:6

Sorry I've been gone for so long! I was out of town for work.

On my way back through Boston, however, I attended the Symphony of the Goddesses Tour at Boston Symphony Hall.

Here's a not-so-great photo:

Around the Network

Check out this cool custom Wind Waker GameCube:

"It was completed in 3 months, while working on other projects at the same time.The Materials I used were resin, Double component epoxy paste, acrylic paint and texturizing gel.The console is entirely hand made. Joystick ports were adorned with numbers from 1 to 4, using the Hylian alphabet. The controller’s design was inspired by a sword (that does not necessary mean that it is the Master sword). The Start button is covered by a shield but is fully functional. So are the sticks. First one is more decorative while using brass. The second one is an original item. I always try to keep unchanged something on the console. It is very difficult to customize silicon parts because it is hard to paint on it . You may have noticed the cracks on the right side. lease tell Link that he is not supposed to blow them up. Another detail you may have noticed is the fake leather covering the handle. I will just let you have a closer look at the whole."

Source

Very cool GameCube! And how was the symphony?! I'm thinking about going in April...

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

DanneSandin said:
Very cool GameCube! And how was the symphony?! I'm thinking about going in April...

You HAVE to go, DS!

It was realy amazing. They project Zelda trivia on a screen before the show. They also project footage from the games while playing music.

The arrangements are beautiful, with a heavy focus on Ocarina and Majora. Plus there are lots of surprises, which I won't spoil for you  

Veknoid_Outcast said:
DanneSandin said:

You HAVE to go, DS!

It was realy amazing. They project Zelda trivia on a screen before the show. They also project footage from the games while playing music.

The arrangements are beautiful, with a heavy focus on Ocarina and Majora. Plus there are lots of surprises, which I won't spoil for you  

Yeah ot would be awesome to go! I went to Video Games live last Fall, and that was really cool too

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

Around the Network

The official A Link Between Worlds soundtrack is back up on Club Nintendo Europe for a monster 3000 stars.

Source

I'm insanely envious right now.

^ Crap. I got 1900 now.. Need to register Hyrule Warriors and MM3D, so add 500 for 2400... Then I still want to buy Captain Toad, so another 250 for a total of 2650... I'm not going to have enough ! XD

S.Peelman said:
^ Crap. I got 1900 now.. Need to register Hyrule Warriors and MM3D, so add 500 for 2400... Then I still want to buy Captain Toad, so another 250 for a total of 2650... I'm not going to have enough ! XD

I'd send you stars if I could!

Interview with Zelda developers scheduled for March 13th on Miiverse

"Hello everyone! We're planning to hold a "Miiting" in the Developer's Room for The Legend of Zelda Series community on March 13th at 10am (GMT)!

I'm interviewing the developers head-on during this event, so I hope you'll check it out!"

Source

Here are the results of the "Miiting"!