By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Best shooter in the past 5 years?

Portal 2 - Pretty close to a perfect game to me, and the multi player is actually enjoyable (a rare feat).

Around the Network

The new Counter Strike is pretty good!

Halo, Halo, and... Halo.

Yep, that's all I'm going to say.

JayWood2010 said:
You are on vgchartz so what is exclusive on Sony?

Halo 4/3 or call of duty 4. And Im not saying that because I like either one. Its simple why i choose those. They have the most active communitities out of anything else mentioned. They are both popular because they are good. People sgtay playing them because they are aaddicting. Seriosly annoyed if people dont start stating facts on this website. he isnt asking for your opinion. He is asking what is the best. while the best is an opinion i think we should consider what the majority of people will think and asking a site dominated by Sony and nintendo i dont expect this to be accurate what so ever. Go survey random people or a site that has a wider variety of people and your answer will almost certainly be halo or call of duty

Please get out with this nonsense, its very old and you should know better than this repetitive crap.

How do you knpw Halo has the most active community? Have you played BF3 or CoD? BF3 has more active players than Halo 4 as does CoD. Last I checked Halo 4 is falling further down the activity charts. According to your reasoning BF3 should be better than Halo 4.

Turkish said:
JayWood2010 said:

Halo 4/3 or call of duty 4. And Im not saying that because I like either one. Its simple why i choose those. They have the most active communitities out of anything else mentioned. They are both popular because they are good. People sgtay playing them because they are aaddicting. Seriosly annoyed if people dont start stating facts on this website. he isnt asking for your opinion. He is asking what is the best. while the best is an opinion i think we should consider what the majority of people will think and asking a site dominated by Sony and nintendo i dont expect this to be accurate what so ever. Go survey random people or a site that has a wider variety of people and your answer will almost certainly be halo or call of duty

Please get out with this nonsense, its very old and you should know better than this repetitive crap.

How do you knpw Halo has the most active community? Have you played BF3 or CoD? BF3 has more active players than Halo 4 as does CoD. Last I checked Halo 4 is falling further down the activity charts. According to your reasoning BF3 should be better than Halo 4.

I know because it is a fact 
http://www.gamespot.com/news/black-ops-ii-minecraft-top-xbox-live-2012-activity-6402797

Around the Network
JayWood2010 said:
Turkish said:
JayWood2010 said:

http://www.gamespot.com/news/black-ops-ii-minecraft-top-xbox-live-2012-activity-6402797

Fact on the xbox alone. BF3 is a multiplat game. Currently +130k people are playing BF3, how many are on Halo 4? http://bf3stats.com/

Less and less people are playing Halo 4, someone needs to dig out the activity chart of that game, the graph keeps on shrinking.

Turkish said:
JayWood2010 said:
Turkish said:
JayWood2010 said:

Fact on the xbox alone. BF3 is a multiplat game. Currently +130k people are playing BF3, how many are on Halo 4? http://bf3stats.com/

Less and less people are playing Halo 4, someone needs to dig out the activity chart of that game, the graph keeps on shrinking.

not sure right now but it was at around 200k per day last time i checked

EDIT:  And of course it will shrink over time lol that is how games work haha.  But yes it is way bigger on xbox live.  it is also bigger than PS.  If halo was multiplatform youd see those numbers double so im not really seeing the point in going against both platforms but you do whatever you want bro.

JayWood2010 said:
Turkish said:
JayWood2010 said:
Turkish said:
JayWood2010 said:

not sure right now but it was at around 200k per day last time i checked

EDIT:  And of course it will shrink over time lol that is how games work haha.  But yes it is way bigger on xbox live.  it is also bigger than PS.  If halo was multiplatform youd see those numbers double so im not really seeing the point in going against both platforms but you do whatever you want bro.

http://halocharts.com/2012/chart/dailypeakpopulation/all

It appears to be close to 60k, so just a little more than people playing BF3 on PS3 right now haha

Ah man, someone said "fact" on a forum. I'm getting the heck outta here before the ensuing riot. =D

The Carnival of Shadows - Folk Punk from Asbury Park, New Jersey

http://www.thecarnivalofshadows.com 

i like UC2 MP only most balanced MP i played, played that for about 2 1/2 yrs straight and i dont even like online gaming stuck with UC3s for only few months

i like COD black ops 1 for its story and time period, crysis and halflife come in next for good story/campaigns although there pre 08

best overall in terms of features and excelling in more than one area i would give it to gears and halo

Play Me