By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - [Wild Card Round Part 1] *Countdown* SSB4 !

Who Is the Best Choice To Be In SSB4?(Top 2 Advance)

Baby Mario+Luigi 16 36.36%

Zoroark 6 13.64%

Balloon Fighter 6 13.64%

Barbara 1 2.27%

Welt 0 0%

Waluigi 5 11.36%

Bandana Dee 4 9.09%

Black Shadow 3 6.82%

Total:41

Weren't you making separate threads for this?

Around the Network
NintendoPie said:

i would but i dont want it to have over 100 threads for this!!! So i'll keep it at 1 for Round 1!

tbone51 said:
NintendoPie said:

i would but i dont want it to have over 100 threads for this!!! So i'll keep it at 1 for Round 1!

OK. So what are you doing? What do you mean by Round 1?

NintendoPie said:
tbone51 said:
NintendoPie said:

OK. So what are you doing? What do you mean by Round 1?

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=153524&page=1#5 im doing a breakdown of over a hundred characters into about 10-16!

Ok, well I voted for Bayonetta. It's only fitting.

Around the Network

Voting for who we'd rather see in Smash? I'll go with Banjo, but Bayonetta is more likely and even then chances are nadda.

TheBardsSong said:
Voting for who we'd rather see in Smash? I'll go with Banjo, but Bayonetta is more likely and even then chances are nadda.

Yea im doing this daily to see the top characters people like to see in the game, not most chance cuz baby mario+luigi have way more chance than Zant(twilght Princess) but Zant is wat people rather see, such as Shadow,megaman,geno, etc

tbone51 said:
TheBardsSong said:

Yea im doing this daily to see the top characters people like to see in the game, not most chance cuz baby mario+luigi have way more chance than Zant(twilght Princess) but Zant is wat people rather see, such as Shadow,megaman,geno, etc

I actually think Baby Mario and Luigi have 0 chance and zant has like a 0.000000000000001 chance.  Way more important MArio characters, adn they couldn't be cloned off the older brothers.  ANYWAY.  I get what your saying about just putting in characters people want and not worrying about what might get in, but you should probably not inlcude characters owned by Sony or MS, like Banjo, since they have a negative chance.

Spazzy_D said:
tbone51 said:
TheBardsSong said:

I actually think Baby Mario and Luigi have 0 chance and zant has like a 0.000000000000001 chance.  Way more important MArio characters, adn they couldn't be cloned off the older brothers.  ANYWAY.  I get what your saying about just putting in characters people want and not worrying about what might get in, but you should probably not inlcude characters owned by Sony or MS, like Banjo, since they have a negative chance.

I kno, Banjo is included cuz of the N64 era, his games were def the best (top 5) ! Even if Microsoft owes rare, Banjo kazooie will always be a nintendo character lol

I thought you were only including characters that had a chance of making into the game. Banjo has no chance.

I vote Bayonetta. If I thought Banjo had a slight chance I would rather have him since he is way more important to Nintendo's history. But I want Bayonetta to, she would be a great addition and unlike Banjo she has a chance.

Would seriously be a shame if someone as awsome as Bayonetta who actualy got a chance to make into the game lose into that tournament on the first round to a character who is owned by M$ only because of nostalgia.

What?! I can't hear you over all this awsome! - Pyrrhon (Kid Icarus:Uprising)

Final Ultimate Legendary Earth Power Super Max Justice Future Miracle Dream Beautiful Galaxy Big Bang Little Bang Sunrise Starlight Infinite Fabulous Totally Final Wonderful Arrow...FIRE! - Wonder-Red (The Wonderful101)