By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - [Wild Card Round Part 1] *Countdown* SSB4 !

Who Is the Best Choice To Be In SSB4?(Top 2 Advance)

Baby Mario+Luigi 16 36.36%

Zoroark 6 13.64%

Balloon Fighter 6 13.64%

Barbara 1 2.27%

Welt 0 0%

Waluigi 5 11.36%

Bandana Dee 4 9.09%

Black Shadow 3 6.82%

Total:41

I don't want either, but wtf is barbara anyways --> Vote: Young Link.

Around the Network

Also, you should make a different thread, this is confusing. Ask a mod to be sure, though.

miz1q2w3e said:
Also, you should make a different thread, this is confusing. Ask a mod to be sure, though.

they dont want me to create one as much thats why srry!

Spazzy_D said:
Toon Link can still have a very unique move set based off of WW or any of the DS games, and is still basically Young Link, just with a more unique style.

In any case, it's not just about what you want, Toon Link is more relevant and WILL be in the game over Young Link, which would make Young Link the third Link.

they should consider young link for DLC imo... Keep Link and Toon link in SSB4!

Or how about a model swap for Toon/Young Link? Heck, Wario got two costumes. It's about time Sakurai to dabble in that for all characters that has more than one costumes...

And proud member of the Mega Mario Movement!
Around the Network

I voted for young link. But I'd rather keep Toon Link tho.

What?! I can't hear you over all this awsome! - Pyrrhon (Kid Icarus:Uprising)

Final Ultimate Legendary Earth Power Super Max Justice Future Miracle Dream Beautiful Galaxy Big Bang Little Bang Sunrise Starlight Infinite Fabulous Totally Final Wonderful Arrow...FIRE! - Wonder-Red (The Wonderful101)

Metrium said:
I voted for young link. But I'd rather keep Toon Link tho.

i think they should have 42-45 characters, and later have DLC, One character being Young Link!

TripleMMM said:
Or how about a model swap for Toon/Young Link? Heck, Wario got two costumes. It's about time Sakurai to dabble in that for all characters that has more than one costumes...

Toon link and young link are dif though! Costumes should be blood falcon⇔Captain Falcon, Pit ⇔ Dark Pit, Bowser ⇔ Dry Bowser

hour left to vote!

Winner of Round 1 is....
Barbara 5

Young Link 20

Total: 25

Next Round Bayonetta Vs BanjoKazooie!

Vote Now