By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Breaking News! Naughty Dog going multiplatform

Ssenkahdavic said:
MohammadBadir said:
Ssenkahdavic said:

Do people really believe everything they read?

From Naughty Dogs Website:

Naughty Dog became a wholly owned subsidiary of Sony Computer Entertainment, publishers of our Crash franchise and creators of the PlayStation family of consoles, in 2001. We then moved on from Crash and spent days, and occasionally nights, working on our next project: the first Jak and Daxter title. Jak & Daxter: The Precursor Legacy, came to life over a period of two years, although some of the Naughty Dog team had spent up to three years on the game by the time it was released.

this was a retarded rumor from January, so....

Doesnt matter when it was from, people seriously need to stop believing everything they read.

But if for some reason this did happen, good luck to them!  They make great games.

Click the link in the thread lol  It was never a rumor in the first place lol  I wrote this

Around the Network

Haha being new to the site i saw this thread pop up and was like HOLY SHIT!!

luckily i clicked the link and got a good chuckle

I am Torgo, I take care of the place while the master is away.

"Hes the clown that makes the dark side fun.. Torgo!"

Ha.. i won my bet, but i wasnt around to gloat because im on a better forum!  See ya guys on Viz

__XBrawlX__ said:
Y People Not Click Links?

http://youtu.be/dQw4w9WgXcQ

JayWood2010 said:
Ssenkahdavic said:
MohammadBadir said:
Ssenkahdavic said:

Do people really believe everything they read?

From Naughty Dogs Website:

Naughty Dog became a wholly owned subsidiary of Sony Computer Entertainment, publishers of our Crash franchise and creators of the PlayStation family of consoles, in 2001. We then moved on from Crash and spent days, and occasionally nights, working on our next project: the first Jak and Daxter title. Jak & Daxter: The Precursor Legacy, came to life over a period of two years, although some of the Naughty Dog team had spent up to three years on the game by the time it was released.

this was a retarded rumor from January, so....

Doesnt matter when it was from, people seriously need to stop believing everything they read.

But if for some reason this did happen, good luck to them!  They make great games.

Click the link in the thread lol  It was never a rumor in the first place lol  I wrote this

No way Im clicking on that thing (nor was there a need to do so).  I just felt the need to post that from NDs website.

While I know it might hurt your feelings a bit, you didnt get me.  Sorry buddy  :)

Ssenkahdavic said:

No way Im clicking on that thing (nor was there a need to do so).  I just felt the need to post that from NDs website.

While I know it might hurt your feelings a bit, you didnt get me.  Sorry buddy  :)

How could this possibly get anybody? 

People, oh people... And why was this revived?!

Around the Network
Ssenkahdavic said:
JayWood2010 said:

It's cool, no need to apologize lol  I dont blame you for not clicking a random link lol

JayWood2010 said:
Ssenkahdavic said:
JayWood2010 said:

It's cool, not need to apologize lol  I dont blame you for not clicking a random link lol

I might not know much, but I do know that!  Id be more concerned with those people who do click on random links. 

How? Sony own them. Has to be fake.

Xbox One, PS4 and Switch (+ Many Retro Consoles)

'When the people are being beaten with a stick, they are not much happier if it is called the people's stick'- Mikhail Bakunin

Prediction: Switch will sell better than Wii U Lifetime Sales by Jan 1st 2018

This has to be a messed up joke isn't it ?
My love for Sony is 40% owed to Naughty Dog.

pezus said:

People really never click links, do they? Even when they're explicitly told to do so. For further proof, see one of my recent threads

lol no they really don't :P 

And loving that source haha